Chapter 1

Alexia

Walking through a new school is hard enough, but while trying to be someone you're not is another level. I'm making my way through this foreign school, two thousand miles away from home, trying to find dorm room 101.

This school is huge and apparently, it has a great education system. But the only thing I care about, is that no one knows me, well the new me. The shy, new girl that just wants to finish school, not the famous daughter of a billionaire.

The headmistress doesn't even know who I am, my father got one of his many assistants to come with me and sign the papers to keep my identity a secret.

You might think I'm going a bit overboard with this, but I'm not. You don't understand how hard and tiring it is when people just use you and when you can't just go into a shop for a drink without someone stopping you to ask if its really me, "The Billionaire's Daughter". Thats all I'm known for, people don't even bother learning my real name, which is Alexia by the way. Alexia Davis.

98...

99...

100...

101...

Ah. Found it. Its just a plain, oak wood, door. Not as fancy as the doors at home, Perfect. I open the door with the key I was given and take a look around.

The rooms quite bige with two double beds at each side of the room. The left side was fully decorated with posters and photos and the right side was just empty, except for the bed and a bed side table. There's also a dresser opposite the bed, beside the door.

I sigh in relief that no ones in just now, My roommate must be in class, and go towards the bed thats going to be mine and sit down. I bounce a little, it seems comfortable.

I lay down and decide that I want to go for a nap. There's no need for unpacking just now, my shit isn't even here just now, my dads getting someone to drop it off later today.

As my eyes begin to close, someone barges through the door and slams it shut. I jump up in surprise and see a gorgeous girl staring at me, mouth agape.

"Um... hi? I'm Alexia." I say hesitantly as she eyes me warily. She looks me up and down as i sit there awkwardly, waiting for her to speak. I look down at what I'm wearing as she does the same. I'm wearing a plain white cropped hoddie with black Nike sports leggings, some simple black vans, and I've also got no makeup on, my fake glasses on and my hair is in a messy bun.

The mystery girl finally finished staring me down and meets my eyes. She gins widely and says "Hi Alexia, my names Madison, but you can call me Mads. Your stunning by the way, like you literally don't have to try and you look beautiful, I wish I was like that."

"Ha, I wish. But your gorgeous. Like next level stunning." I exclaim. Its true, her long chocolate brown hair, styled in loose curls compliment her sun-kissed skin and her long legs on show from her wearing a high waisted black, denim skirt. She also paired it with a cute yellow crop top and knee high boots.

"Oh my god! I love you already! We are gonna be best friends!" She shouts and throws her arms around me. I hug her back even though I hardly know her, I just have a feeling about her that what she said was true, we're gonna become great friends.

After pulling back from the hug, we talked for a good few hours until we decided to go to the cafeteria to have some dinner. I sat with Mads and her friends, Carli and Avery. Carli is a shy girl, with brown almost black hair and brown eyes. She's really pretty but you can tell she doesn't realise it. Avery is the total opposite. Golden blonde hair, which looks natural - unlike mine which is an ashy blonde and is dyed with extentions, whatever it takes to have my dream hair - , and ocean blue eyes. She also really confident with her looks. How are these three girls so stunning? I just don't understand.

After we have dinner Mads and I part ways with Carli and Avery and make our way back up to the dorm. We decide to get comfortable and watch Netflix since its Wednesday and we will have class in the morning so its going to be an early night tonight.

As I get cushions, pillows and blankets set up in the middle of the floor to make it comfortable, I hear the door open. I suspect its Mads since she just went out to the vending machines 5 minutes away to get us some snacks and drinks, but when I hear an unfamiliar voice, I turn around.

"Madison?" The deep voice questions while walking through the door but stops dead in his tracks when he notices me.

My breath catches in my throat and I look at the man infront of me. He's the hottest guy I've ever laid my eyes on.

My eyes, firstly, run over his face. Large grey eyes, narrowed at me, taking me in, with thick full lashes, any girl would kill for and full lips that would skillfully kiss me anywhere-

What am I even thinking? I don't even know the guy.

Anyway, my eyes then glance over his body quickly to see that he is wearing black jeans and a plain muscle tee that fits perfectly around his well toned torso.

When I eventually meet his eyes again, he has a smirk playing on his lips. Oh shit. He caught me staring. "Like what you see?" He asks smugly.

Oh. He's such a cocky prick. I bet he is used to girls drooling over him all the time.

"Um. No. Ive seen better." Liar!! "Anyway, who are you and what are you doing here?"

"None of your business" He retorts. Why are all good looking guys dicks? Ughhh!! Its so frustrating.

"It is my business  You're in my dorm." I state. Ha. Take that, asshole.

"What are you talking about? Madison doesn't have a roommate."

"Well she does now. So if you could please leave..."

"No. I'm not leaving till I talk to my sister."

Wait? Mads has a brother? A hot older brother? Oh shit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. Sorry for not uploading this for so long. Ive really no excuse. Ive was lazy for the first few weeks then my prelims came (exams but not official ones) then it was Christmas and I go back to school tomorrow so yeah. Thats it. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and ill try and get the next one up soon.
~Emma xoxo

VOTE♡COMMENT♡FOLLOW