IV

"You said you were going on tour in Europe tomorrow right?"

"Yeah?" I look at him.

"Where exactly..."

"We're hopping all around Europe. We start off in Germany and then end in Ireland at the end of March." He sighs.

"So you're also on the Silent Hill tour?" I look at him.

"Uh yeah."

"Surpsie, surprise! So is Black Veil Brides." He grins. I groan.

"Good god, how the fuck am I going to be able to deal with you for two months?!" He gasps and clutches his heart before dramatically falling onto the sofa.

"HORRIBLE! DEATH! HOW COULD YOU FOUL WOMAN?!" He bellows. I fall to ground, laughing my ass off.

"Sorry Andy, I don't have a soul or a heart." I say. He scowls.

"I don't tend to become friends with heartless nor soulless women." He smirks. I roll my eyes.

"Hate to break it to you, you just did."

"Nope." He says, grinning and helping me off the ground.

"So what do you want to do, Mr. Biersack?"

"Well, Madam Agony, I'd like to get some lunch."

"It's three in the afternoon, Andy." I laugh at his use of my stage name.

"I'm starving!"

"Alright, let's go to In And Out."

I pick up my leather jacket, wallet, and keys before following him out.

"Oh, and one more thing." He starts.

"Yes?"

"I like your shirt." He smirks, showing me his forearm tattooed with the heart and skull logo of Alkaline Trio.

~

"You know, most girls try to care about calories." He comments as I order two cheeseburgers, a stawberry shake, and fries.

"Fuck calories and healthy food. If I'm going to die over obesity, hell I'd rather eat enjoyable and good food instead of junk food. Besides, salads can suck an egg. They're nasty and so are most vegetables in general." I say as I wait for my food in the fairly empty place.

"Amen sweetcheeks."

We sit down and devour our food, talking about tour. This was my first ever tour outside the US and even then, the band hasn't toured much. We've gotten a few clubs around the area, but that's about as far as it goes.

"So first big tour, eh?" He laughs.

"Shut up. Not everyone is a successful seducer and musician like yourself."

"I'm no seducer. I go as far as seducing food to my mouth but that's about as far as it goes."

"Cough, cough FOOD PIMP cough, cough." I fake cough and put my hand over my mouth. He's dying across from me.

"Food pimp?" He grins, wiping tears from his eyes.

"Yes, food pimp." I giggle.

"Oh my god. Andy?!" We turn to see a short girl with long wavy chocolate hair walking towards us with wide eyes. Andy clears his throat and death glares the woman.

"Hello, Scout." He says her name with such venom and hatred, it makes me flinch. Who is this woman?

"It's been so long, Andy." She smiles at him.

"It's been a year. Please leave us alone." He bites his lip in frustration and anger, drawing blood.

"Us?" She turns to me in suprise.

"Yeah, us. Scout, this is Ara. Ara, this is Scout, my ex-girlfriend." He snaps.

"But I thought you were with-

"They're still together. Andy and I are merely friends." I respond, cutting her off.

"Oh. Please, don't let me intrude." She devilishly smirks.

"I won't pull a you, and cheat on my soulmate." Andy spits.

"Andy..." I glare at him. This is no pissing contest!

"Goodbye Scout. It was nice meeting you." I say, rising from the table and leaving the place. I realise I don't have the keys, so I pull out a smoke and light it up before walking down the street. Suddenly, I get a tap on my shoulder and see a young, maybe fifteen year old kid in all black attire behind me. He was fairly tall.

"Um, hi. Are you Ara Agony from Oh Sweet Agony?" He asks shyly. I smile at him.

"Sure am, kiddo."

"Well, hi, I'm Derrick. I was wondering if you would take a picture with me." He gives me a small smile and we shake hands. I nod.

"Yeah man!" I respond as he hands his camera to his friend. I wrap my arm around him and smile as the flash goes off. I grin and out of the corner of my eye notice white jagged scars and fresh new cuts along his bicep where his t-shirt didn't quite cover.

"Hey man, can I talk to you for a sec?" I ask before thinking. His eyes brighten.

"Sure!"

I lead him over a little farther away from his friend and stop him.

"You don't have to answer, nor explain. But I'd like you to try to stop." I say, looking into his green eyes. A tear trickles down his pale cheek. He knows what I'm talking about.

"It's hard. I've tried." He answers.

"I know," I say, pointing out my own scars scattered across my body, "but you shouldn't mutilate your perfect and beautiful body to feel some way to either escape or feel any emotion at all. It'll only drive you deeper into a dark pit of despair and destruction and I don't want you to end up like that. You're beautiful and you should always remember that."

Tears flow from both of our eyes now. He pulls me into a hug and I hug him back tightly.

"Okay. Now be strong. Don't let anything get to you. I had to learn very young to be headstrong and not give a shit. If you have the kind of attitude, you'll go far kid. I promise you." I smile at him.

"Thank you."

~

"Where the hell were you?" Andy asks as I come up the street.

"Fans." I reply. He nods.

"I'm sorry about-

"Andy, it's fine. You have your own struggles and problems. I have mine. Tonight ain't story night." I say, trying to lighten the mood.

"When will it be story night?" He whispers.

"When I learn to fully trust you."

The ride back to my apartment is quiet with just the sound of the engine to break the silence. I finally can't take it anymore. I turn on the radio and on comes Inside The Fire by Disturbed. A tear trickles down my cheek as some memories flood in. Andy turns off the radio and stops the car.

"Ara..." He trails off, staring at me intently. I wipe the few tears away.

"I'm fine...it's just a memory..."

I thank Andy for the ride and head up to my apartment on the third floor. I start packing everything and set it all out in the morning.

If only I knew what this tour would bring.