IX

"You...you what?" I whisper, wide eyed.
"Ara please, just please-
"Please just leave me alone." I beg.
Why? Why has Andy fallen for a broken, horrible human?
I run back to the bus and lock myself in the bathroom.
~
It's hours before I resurrect from the room, and by then it's nightfall.
All is still quiet on the bus. I see that it's only six thirty.
"Ara?" A voice croaks from the darkness of the living room in the bus. I turn on the light to come face to face with a red and puffy faced Andy. I instantly wrap my arms around him.
"I'm sorry." He cries. I just hold him and let him get it all out.
"Andy, it's okay. You're just upset."
"I just-
"Go play your show. Sleep on it. Then talk to me." He nods and wipes his eyes before walking off the bus. I let out a breath I haven't realized I've been holding, letting my emotions out by punching the walls. I watch, as thick crimson liquid flows down the front of my hands.
"What the fuck are you doing?!" I hear an angry but scared voice yell. I look up to see Jake staring at me wide-eyed. I look down at my hands to see blood dripping down to my wrists. Oh.
"Jake, it's not what you think-
"Then what did you do?" He asks, almost viciously.
"I punch the walls." I reply quietly, staring at the warm blood trailing down my fingertips.
"I'll bandage them up. Sit down."
For once, Jake is not angry. Jake does not hate me. For once, Jake is caring to me.
I don't allow myself to keep my hopes high that these sudden new emotions will last. If anything, it's in the moment.
He comes back with a small medical kit, cleaning the wounds with some vodka before wrapping them up.
"Thank you."
He grunts, going back to the bathroom with the kit to put it away.
"You guys go on in an hour. Get ready and head to the stage. We just finished our show so the boys will be back soon."
I nod and change into from my blood splattered clothes to a black and silver studded bra, tights, black shorts, and a belt. I slip on my boots and head out, gaped at by all of BVB.
~
"So I decided I wanted to play a song in honor of my good friend Tina passing away a few years ago. This song is called In Loving Memory." I say, waving over Ashley. He smiles and waves as he comes on, earning him many screams from the crowd.
~
We head back to the bus and I shower first, taking off the little clothing I have on and slipping into my baggy AC/DC shirt and running straight into Andy.
"Sorry." I give a brief smile before moving past him. He slams his long arm down before I can pass.
"Please stop." He begs me. I lean against his arm.
"Just sleep on it Andy."

Author's Note:
I do apologize that this was quite boring. It's mostly a filler chapter. The next one I promise is quite sweet but also sad. I'll try to write and post it by tomorrow.