VII

Tonight is the first show. I'm absolutely terrified. We go on last for the entire tour but still, I'm extremely thankful to be here.
We've only played clubs and small venues, not main stage shows. I'm scared for the amount of people, yet I'm scared no one will show.
"Breathe Aracelis." Jinxx says, seeing my constant shaking.
"I'm trying." I say, clenching my jaw and twisting the choker around my neck.
"You'll do fine." Andy murmurs. I nod and take a deep breath.
I take my mic and start warming up some more and finally we're called to go out. My throat closes at the sight of the crowd.
We have a HUGE crowd. They all cheer our band's name.
"HOW ARE YOU FUCKERS DOING TONIGHT?!" I bellow. They all scream, putting a smile on my face.
"We are Oh Sweet Agony and this song is called Ten Thousand Fists!" I yell as we head straight into the song.
~
We finish our set with our sweat glistening in the moonlight.
"You guys were awesome tonight! Thank you so much for spending some time to watch us and we hope to be back soon! Stay strong and keep enduring. GOODNIGHT!" I say before dropping the mic and jogging offstage with my girls.
"You guys were insane! So awesome!" Ashley screams, going up to Alyssa and hugging her, making her giggle and clutch him. Jinxx and I look exactly at each other and laugh. Ashley sees our humor and glares at us.
"What's so funny?" He snaps, seething at me.
"It only took you long enough." Is all I say before backing into the shadows and walking off the stage.
I head back to the hotel and shower, putting on a black muscle tank with a skeleton middle finger on it, torn black leggings, and black Doc Martens.
I add jewelry and makeup before grabbing my wallet and phone, leaving the hotel and heading to find dinner alone.
I eventually stumble across a place called The Grill and walk in, glimpsing to see Andy himself sitting alone at a table. I smirk and walk up and sit down. He looks up.
"Guten tag, Mr. Biersack."
"I was trying to be alone tonight."
"So was I, but now I'm not so sure. Unless you're with someone else than I can leave."
"Juliet's with me." He grumbles and I see a short blonde walk back to the table in confusion.
"Hi Juliet. I'm Aracelis." I smile at her and hold my hand out to shake. Her face turns from confusion to pure joy as she shakes my hand back.
"Oh my goodness, hi!" She beams and I stand up from her seat.
"Well, it was nice finally meeting you, but I have to go. I came here with Jinxx and now I have to go find the guy. Bye." I smile and internally applaud myself at the dark look on Andy's face as I walk to the bar.
I hold up my fingers and I point to a beer before walking to a table and calling Jinxx.
"Hello?"
"Hey Jinxx, mind having dinner with me?"
"Sure thing. I was just about to head out myself. What restaurant?"
"The Grill I believe?"
"See you there in a few."
And with that, I sip my beer.
~
Jinxx shows up a few minutes later and we enjoy our meal with a great conversation about ourselves. Mysterious Jinxx is not so mysterious and locked up entirely like me as he ever so slowly spills out everything.
I was very tempted to tell him everything, very tempted indeed. But I knew not to.
"It was nice being able to hang out with you, Ara." Jinxx says as we walk out of the restaurant.
"Same, Jinxx." I smile. I truly enjoy Jinxx's company. I don't typically ever get close with anyone but Jinxx was easy to relate to and easier to understand. He got me. I got him. It was simple and easy. No matter how difficult of people we are.
"I'll see you tomorrow." He smiles at me when we reach the hotel.
"Of course. See you." I say as I linger outside, lighting up a cigar and taking a drag.
I don't typically smoke on tour, or smoke cigars in general. But after a fine dinner and great hit off of the first date on tour, why not?
"I didn't expect you to be a cigar smoker." I blow out smoke and see Ashley looking at me. I shrug.
"Here and there." I reply.
"So what did you mean earlier?" He asks.
"About you and Alyssa?" He nods. I sigh and shake my head.
"It's quite obvious you have feelings for her. At least, to Jinxx and I it is." I reply. He sighs.
"Does she have feelings for me?"
"Yes. She does. Alyssa isn't a difficult character, neither are you for that matter."
He smiles a little at me and hugs me. I awkwardly hug him back with a laugh.
"Thanks. A lot. Um, I'll see you tomorrow." He says awkwardly, giving a short laugh at the end before walking away into the hotel lobby.
I laugh a little to myself. Strange little Ashley. I guess this is the beginning of a friendship maybe?
"What's with Ashley?" A deep voice asks in the darkness behind a tree.
"Well, Mr. Biersack. It's quite rude that you were watching behind a tree. But if you must know, it was about Alyssa." I state, taking the last drag of the cigar, throwing it in an ash tray next to me.
"Oh." Is all he says as he steps out of the dark cloak of night.
"Shouldn't you be with Juliet?"
"Shouldn't you be with Jinxx?" I can hear the anger in his tone as it ripples through his body.
"I don't understand what it is about Jinxx that makes you so angry. We aren't together and never will be. I merely had dinner with him to push your buttons since you were being so rude." I smirk. He eyes me.
"You, madam, infuriate me."
"Do I now?"
"Yes. Immensely so." He glowers at me.
"Well, I do apologize Mr. Biersack. But you seem to be a very much taken man and I seem to be a very safe woman. So why the jealousy?" I say with a harsh tone.
"I'm not jealous, I'm looking out for you." He says slowly stomping out his cigarette.
"Well, take a step back realize a couple things before you go all big brother on me. Because it's quite frankly, pissing me off." I snap. He looks at me but sighs and opens his arms. I embrace his hug.
"I'm sorry for getting angry." I say.
"I should be the one apologizing, not you." He murmurs into my shoulder.
"It's okay Andy, because I understand."
And with those words said, we walk into the hotel with smiles on our faces.