XIV

Around ten in the morning the next day, a quiet knock echoes through my room. I already know it's Andy.
"Please open up." He begs. I tangle myself in bed sheets in pillows, cocooning myself from the world.
I hear the door open and I sink further into the bed. I feel the bed sink under his weight as he moves above me.
"You can't hide in a bed, Ara." He says quietly.
"How did you get a key?"
"I nicely asked the woman at the front desk." I know he's smirking without even looking at him.
"Just leave me alone." I beg. He peels the covers from my face so I can finally look at him.
"Never."
I close my eyes and let out a breath. He leans his forehead against my own, humming a soft melody.
"Please just go Andy. If you-
"If I'm a good friend, I'll stay." He says sternly, moving a piece of my hair from my eyes. I move to get off the bed but he holds me still.
"I want to make up yesterday's pool incident. So I thought we could go swimming together." His boyish smile comes out.
"Alright." He beams and helps me out of bed and bounces out the door to change. I laugh at him and strip from my pajamas into a fresh bikini. I slip a white tank over and put on a fedora hat just as Andy comes back in wearing black swim shorts.
"Let's go!" He whines as I grab towels.
"We're going, we're going!" I roll my eyes at his childish behavior.
We get to the empty pool and I set down our stuff, taking off my hat and tank top.
"Enjoying the view?" I ask Andy, laying my hands on my hips at Andy as he looks at me.
"Yes." He winks, jumping out and coming up to me. I look at him. He grins, sweeping me off my feet and carrying us to the edge of the pool before jumping in.
"Fuck you. I wanted to make a grand entrance." I pouted, making him laugh.
"No grand entrances for you missy!"
~
I giggle as I step into the hotel room with Andy trailing right behind me.
"I believe that this room is for one not two, Andy. Shoo, I need to shower."
"But...but...noooooooo!" He wails like a baby, putting me into a fit of giggles.
"Sorry baby axe murderer. Now go away! Momma gotta take a shower and sleep!" I put my hands on my hips. He pouts.
"Can't I just take a shower with you?" He crosses his arms. I gawk at him.
"Fucking perv! No!" I slap his arm, making him laugh.
"No, you idiot, with our bathing suits on." He rolls his eyes at me. I glare at him.
"You're not going to leave until I say yes, aren't you?" He shakes his head no really fast in an adorable way. I shrug and head into the bathroom, locking the door.
"BITCH!" He squeals. I laugh and strip out of my bathing suit. I turn on the water and collect the soap and shampoo from the sink before going in. Chris Botti's Venice quietly plays in the background, calming me and making me forget Andy.
Until suddenly, warm arms wrap around my belly. My eyes snap open and behind me stands a naked Andy. He slips his hand over my mouth before I scream.
"Shhh, it's just me." He whispers. laying his mouth on my shoulder and placing his hand back onto my hip. I relax a little. Andy's seen me naked before. And he's like my brother. Right?
"Hand me the shampoo, would you?" I ask. He grasps it and squeezes some onto his hand before running it through my hair and combing through my purple lochs.
"What if I wanted to wash my own hair?" I pout. He chuckles.
"Well too bad, missy."
He finishes and fingers through with the water, rinsing it out. He then puts in the conditioner and then rinses that out.
"You're not going to let me wash my own body, rude." I say, giggling.
"Nope." He smirks, popping the 'p'.
I turn to face him and look into his eyes. Warm waters trails down his face, making his porcelain skin glow and his ink hair matted down, shine. He leans in a little, trailing his fingers across my cheek, and gently places his lips against my own. He pulls away quickly.
"Sorry." He says, blushing and hanging his head low. I smile a little and lift his head up.
"There's nothing to be sorry about." I say, leaning in and pecking my lips to his own. I linger and he kisses me harder. My fingers find their way his hair, grasping the thin strands and pulling him closer to me. He gently pushes me against the tile wall and slips his tongue into my mouth. Thoughts race through my head. Mostly, one.
How had I not noticed my feelings for this man?
Obviously they were here. For both of us. Lying underneath our skin.
But Juliet's face lingers in my mind, like a burn singed there forever.
I pull away from Andy and bite my lip as we catch our breaths.
"Andy..." I trail off. I can't finish my sentence as my throat closes up. He closes his eyes and softly kisses me.
"It's time I told you the truth." He says.
"And what's that?"
"I made the mistake of staying with a woman who no longer loves me instead of being with a woman I had the honor of falling in love with."
"Andy-
He shushes me with his finger over my lips.
"And I was too stupid to realize I made a mistake choosing Juliet over you."

~
I snake my arms around him, kissing him passionately. He wraps one hand in my hair and another around my waist, dominating me.
He shoves me against the hotel wall, kissing me harder.
I let me hand fall slowly from his neck down his sternum, and trailing down his chest to his shorts before biting and sucking on his lower lip.
"God, you're going to kill me woman." He moans. I grin.
We slowly make our way to my bed, undressing any small clothing that we had on and letting it cascade to the floor. He leans above me and smiles, kissing me softly.
"You're so beautiful. You just glow." He whispers, making a blush creep onto my face. I shy away from him. He turns my face back to his own and pecks his lips against mine.
"Don't you dare ever be embarrassed of how beautiful you are. Having you right here, shimmering like an angel underneath me is the most amazing moment and feeling. You don't even begin to know how much I absolutely love you."

Author's Note:
Annndddd your welcome. Finally! I've had this chapter written for decades!
Anyway, hope you enjoyed! Be sure to vote, comment, and share!
;)
- Asylum Of Disturbed