VIII

"Ashley!" I call out. He steps off the tour bus and walks over to me.
"Yeah?"
"Do you know the song In Loving Memory?"
"By Alter Bridge?"
"Yeah."
"Sort of. Why?"
"I wanted to do a duo with you." I smile. His face softens and a stupid smile plops onto his face.
"I'd love to."
~
I play with my straightened blonde hair, watching Iron Man with Ashley as we head to our next stop in Poland.
"We're going to stop over. Anyone know any Polish?" The bus driver says sarcastically.
"I do." I say. Everyone instantly looks at me.
"I'm fluent in English, Spanish, French, Polish, and Russian." I reply as I walk to the door and head out, greeted by a Swedish woman.
(A/N: Skipping dialogue because I don't myself know too much Polish other than a couple words from family)
"How do you know so many languages?" CC asks me as we sit down the restaurant.
"Free time." I answer simply, which was a lie. He nods, buying it, but the look Andy gives me says he doesn't.
After lunch, we head to the venue. As the bands head in, cheerful with a light mood, I slink away outside in the cloudy day.
I sit at the side of the venue against the wall, away from view. I slide out my notebook and start writing anything that comes to mind.
"Why you all alone?"
"Can you ever leave me alone?" I snap.
"Never."
His crystal eyes watch me as he wraps his arm around me, holding me closer to him. I fall into his body, embracing his warmth.
"How'd you find me?"
"I came out here to escape my emotions." He whispers. I look at him again. Tears glisten into his Mediterranean Sea colored orbs.
"Juliet confided she no longer loves me. She has fallen out of love with me and hasn't felt anything for me in months." He says with tears raining down his cheeks.
"I'm sorry Andy." Is all I reply with, hugging him close and nuzzling into his body to comfort him as his sobs echo through my body.
I don't even know what to do. Juliet. Sweet, beautiful and amazing Juliet. Whose face brightened at the mere mention of my name and seemingly too nice for the music business.
It's agony, to find out your soulmate no longer feels the same for you. That they can't reflect the same emotions you feel.
It's pure, sweet agony.
"I don't know what to do anymore." He sobs, shaking in my arms.
I shush him, rubbing his back and kissing his forehead. I pick him up and look into his eyes. He stares at me with his lips trembling and his face glistening with tears.
"I love her, Ara. I love her. But..." He trails off.
"But what?" He flinches but replies.
"At the restaurant is when she told me. But I also told her something."
"What?" He looks up and steps closer to me, cupping my cheek with his hand.
"That I think I'm falling for you too."