XII

It was around noon the next and day and Andy and I were in my kitchen talking. My throat healed rather quickly and I could talk normally but with pain.
"You have got to be kidding me." I say, looking incredulously at him.
"What?!"
"I don't believe that you've never tried a frozen Reese's!" He stupidly grins.
"I'm not lying! I swear!" He holds his arms up like he's under arrest.
"Alright, fine, I believe you." I say, rolling my eyes.
"YAY!" He exclaims, making me laugh. Andy is so much like a little kid it isn't even funny. Well, it is...
"Let's go get some Reese's and freeze them." He says. I smile.
"Sure."
~
We went to the nearest convenience store and bought as many as we could before heading back to my apartment and freezing them.
In the time we let them freeze, we just talk. Talk about everything about each other, and I finally get to know, I mean really know everything about Andy.
My little enigma.
"You broke your ribs trying to fly?" I barely get out without laughing. He pouts.
"Don't laugh at me, I was told to be a seagull by the Internet!"
At this, I'm nearly dying of laughter. We both settle down and he smiles at me.
"I'm glad you split your iced coffee on me." He says. I give a short laugh before shaking my head.
"Me too, Biersack. Now let's go eat them mother-chucking Reese's bitch!" I say, leaping from the couch and sprinting away to the freezer. He follows shortly behind as I take two out. I hand him one and we both unwrap it.
"On the count of three, we both take a bite. One, two, three!" I take the bite and let the smooth chocolate and peanut butter melt into my mouth, oozing down my throat. I watch Andy carefully. The moment it touches his lips and tongue, he's gone.
"Why in the fuck have I never had this before?!" He exclaims, devouring the candy. I laugh.
"I asked myself the same question."
I take his wrapper and throw it away before going back to him.
"Hold on," he says, taking his thumb up to my face and wiping something off of my lip. I blush a little.
Wait...blushing? What?!
He gives me a shy smile and leads me back to the couch.
"FOR NARNIA!" He bellows, leaping into the air and onto the couch.
"Hate to break it to you Andy, you won't ever be a seagull or Azlan." I smirk.
"Don't crush my dreams woman!"
"One does not simply crush dreams, one must obliterate them."
"Ooohhh, big girl words!" He says in a high pitched, girly voice.
"Coming from you, that's ironic."
"Fuck you and start the movie!"
"Shrek is love, Shrek is life." I say, playing Shrek.
"Good god, girl." He mutters.