XVI

Andy's Point Of View

I can't even believe what I've just done. I've lost the girl I fell in love with for a monster wanting only sex.
I thought Juliet missed me. And wanted to come back for me.
She didn't. And I fell right under her spell.
I growl and punch the wall, leaving a gaping hole.
"Andy, you okay man?" Ashley asks, looking confused.
"Fuck off Purdy." I snap, walking to my dressing room and locking the door behind me.
I blast music so loud my ears ring and start to cry. I sob and rock back and forth as The Misfits screams through the walls, drowning my pathetic tears.
I eventually stop crying and stop the music. My head pounds in pain and my face red and swollen.
But I apply makeup and get into stage clothes.
"Andy, we're on in five." I hear CC say through the door. I unlock the door just in time to see Jake holding Ara in his arms, death glaring me. My heart cracks as I watch her walk with him to the stage.
He sits her down at the side as we're called on.
~
"I want to dedicate this next song to the beautiful girl sitting at the side of the stage tonight," I say, glancing at Ara with tears in my eyes. She looks back at me with tears down her cheeks.
"This one's called Jambi." I say, sucking up my emotions and going back to the crowd.
"Here from the king's mountain view
Here from a wild dream come true
Feast like a sultan I do
On treasures and flesh, never few.

But I, I would wish it all away.
If I thought I'd lose you just one day,"
~
We walk off coated in sweat as I'm shoved against the wall by a livid Jake.
"What in the FUCK was that Biersack?!" He screams.
"Hey, hey! Calm the fuck down!" CC yells, prying Jake off of me with Ashley holding me back.
"I'm going to make things right you fucking son of-
My mouth is closed by Cara slapping me in the face. I gape at her. She's never spoken a word to me, ever.
"You need to get your head out of your ass and fix things with her face to face and not bullshit on stage!" She screams in my face.
We all stare wide-eyed at her. A girl so quiet and shy is now screaming her head off.
I shake off Ashley and run in the direction of where Ara ran off too. I see the exit door slam closed and bolt off to it.
"Ara!" I call out to her shadow. She turns around and keeps walking. I speed up to her and stop her.
"Ara stop, please." I beg her. The look she gives me makes my heart stop.
"If you keep playing with my heart like that Biersack, you can go fuck yourself." She growls.
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I whisper, cupping her cheek. I can see her hesitation to my touch, but she falls into it, closing her eyes and letting out a sigh.
"What am I going to do with you Biersack?" She whispers.
I feel a smile creep onto my lips.
"That seems like a personal problem to me."
And for what seems like an eternity, I finally lay my lips with her own.