Avengers Assemble

Okay, here's the beginning of the real story. We will be starting this for Tyler where Peter enters Infinity War. For Hecate, she will enter when Tony enters  Stephen and Wong's place. ~A.M.

Im really excited to write this.... just ask Ariel...😬😬😝😝~M🎈🐺

Yup and I regretted agreeing to it! -A.M.

This is the script we are using so it may or may not be completely accurate.

THIS WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(on the asgardian ship)

A bloodied Loki steps over the countless amount of dead Asgardians. Loki looks up with a pointed glare at Thanos and his "children."

"Hear me and rejoice! You have had the privilege of being saved by the great Thanos!  You have had the privilege of being saved by the great Titan. You may think this is suffering. No. It is salvation. Universal scales tipped toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile, for even in death, you have become children of Thanos." Ebony Maw says as he stands beside Thanos.

"I know what it feels like to lose. To feel so desperately right, and continue to fail." Thanos says before he roughly grabs onto Thor. "It's so frightening and Turns your legs to jelly. I ask you, to what end?  Dread it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same. And now it's here... or should I say I am."

Thor makes a slight groaning noise, "You talk too much."

Thanos ignores Thor and turns his attention to Loki, "The Tesseract or your brother's head. I assume you have a preference."

Loki gives a nonchalant shrug, "I do. Kill away."

Thanos grins a bit and places the Power stone to Thor's temple and Thor begins to cry out in agony. Loki watches, trying to appear indifferent before flinching and  yelling, "Stop it!"

Thanos smirks and pulls the his gauntlet away.

"Listen, we don't have the tesseract! It was destroyed on Asgard." Thor says, groaning a bit from the pain.

"Actually," Loki says as he pulls the Tesseract out from thin air.

Thor mentally faceplams before, "You really are the worst, brother."

  "I assure you, brother, the sun will shine on us again." Loki says as he hands over the Tesseract.

Thanos lets out a deep chuckle, "Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian."

"Well for one thing, I'm not Asgardian." Loki says after making a slightly offended noise. "And another, we have a HULK."

(everyone in theatre: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

Hulk emerges and begins to fight Thanos.

The Black Order begins to step in when Ebony Maw holds a hand out to stop them, "No, let him have his fun."

Thanos quickly defeats Hulk and slams him to the ground.

Heimdall coughs from the ground and chokes out, "Forefathers, let the dark magic flow through me once more." With those words, he summons the Bifrost and sends Hulk out of the area.

With a growling noise, Thanos steps over to Heimdall, "That was a mistake!" He continues to drive a sword through his heart.

"Nooo! You will pay for that!" Thor cries out while Loki flinches and meets Thor's heartbroken eyes for a moment.

Thanos waves his hand and Thor becomes bound together and his mouth is covered.

Ebony Maw steps closer to Thanos and holds out the Tesseract, "My humble personage bows  bows before your grandeur. No other being has ever had the might, nay the nobility, to wield not one, but 2 Infinity Stones. The universe lies within your grasp."

Thanos crushes the tesseract to reveal the Space Stone. He places it into his gauntlet and cries out a bit at the pain and power goes coursing through him. "There are two more stones one Earth, find them my children and bring them to me."

"Father, we will not fail you." Proxima Midnight says.

Loki makes eye contact with Thor once more and steps forward, "If I may interject, if you are going to Earth you may need a guide. I do have a bit of experience."

Thanos scoffs and says, "Only if you consider failure experience."

Loki turns towards Thanos, "I consider experience, experience.  Almighty Thanos. I, Loki, Prince of Asgard," Loki pauses a makes eye contact with Thor one last time. "Odinson, the rightful King of Jotunheim, god of mischief," Loki brandishes a dagger behind his back and steps closer to Thanos, "do hereby pledge to you, my undying fidelity." Loki lunges, but is frozen in place when Thanos uses the power stone to stop him. Loki's eyes widen in fear.

"Undying. You should choose your words more carefully." Thanos says and grins as he takes Loki by the neck and picks him up.

"You...Will.....Never....Be....A....God." Loki chokes out before Thanos completely chokes the life of him.

Thor tries to cry out but is stopped by the metal plate over his mouth, he fights to break free and get to his brother.

Thanos drops Loki's lifeless body to the ground and faces Thor, "No resurrections this time." Thanos opens a portal and he and the Black Order step through it, vanishing into thin air. (oh fuck, i just gave myself feels~A.M.)

Thor finally manages to break free from his prison and immediately runs to Loki. "No, Loki." He mutters with tears in his eyes and holds on to his brother as their ship explodes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*cue everyone crying*

FUCK MARVEL

that is all!  see you next time

~A.M.