Of Space"ships" and Scarlet Vision

okay so in this part its where Peter, Tony, Tyler, and Strange are on the spaceship. it then transfers to guardians and when they meet Thor. it goes to Wakanda for genius-witch(Shuri and Hecate, let me know if you think of a better ship name.) then leaps over to scarlet vision and their fight with the children of Thanos.

please let us know if it gets confusing! we will 100% understand!!

again this is the script we are using

~A.M.

Alrighty! Sooo last chapter had some errors and we are going to fix that but for now please enjoy this chapter!~M🎈🐺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony Stark sneaks his way around the ship, trying to find where Strange and Ebony Maw are.

"Boss, there is an incoming call from Miss. Potts." FRIDAY comes in through his suit.

"Put her through." Tony mutters, heart in his throat.

There's a click as Pepper's worried voice comes through his suit, "Tony? Oh my god! Are you all right? Where are you?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just think that we need to cancel our reservations for tonight." Tony says, ignoring her second question.

"What, why?"

"I don't think I'm going to make it back for awhile." Tony says as he continues to look around.

"Tell me you are not on that ship." Pepper says firmly.

Tony pauses and that seems to be the only answer that she needs. "Oh my god."

Tony sighs to himself, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I don't know how to say this Pep-"

"Come back here! I swear to god-" The call begins to lose service as the ship goes closer into space. "Come back here right now!"

"Boss, we're losing her!" FRIDAY cuts in.

"I'm going too... Oh my god!" Is the last thing Tony hears from Pepper.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(with the guardians)

Rubberband Man by The Spinners blares through the Guardians' ship as they make their way through space.

"Sing it, Drax!" Peter Quill calls out while dancing along.

Peter gets a snore in response.

"Why are we doing this again?" Rocket the trash panda  Raccoon asks as he yawns

"It's a distress signal, Rocket. Someone could be dying." Gamora responds, annoyance clear in her voice.

"I get that but why are we doing it?"

" 'Cause we're nice! And whoever it is will give us some cheddar cheese for our help." Quill says with a small smile towards the raccoon.

Gamora whips her head around and raises an eyebrow at Quill, "Which isn't the point."

Quill immediately nods in agreement, "Which isn't the point. But if he doesn't pony up-"

"We take his ship!" Rocket finishes enthusiastically.

"BINGO!"

"We are arriving." Mantis says as she adjusts a few things.

Quill straightens up, "All right, Guardians. Don't forget, this might be dangerous, so let's put on our mean faces." He turns towards Groot, who is a teenager and playing on a handheld gaming device. "Okay, Groot, time to put that thing away. Now, I don't want to tell you again! Groot."