Shine Bright Like a Diamond

I'm trying to get this book done before endgame comes out so this story has taken priority over me tbh. especially since IM THE ONLY ONe UPDATING. jk mads has tried but her stuff is having some tech difficulties and it isnt saving.

okay im done, enjoy.

~A.M.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cut to the quinjet where Sam is piloting Rhodey, Steve, Natasha, Wanda, and Vision.

Steve walks up to the pilot's seat, "Drop to 2600, heading 0-3-0."

"I hope you're right about this, Cap. Or we're gonna land a lot faster than you want to." Sam hopes.

The Quinjet passes through a camouflage force field into Wakanda's Golden City's valley and lands at the airfield outside the palace. T'Challa and the Dora Milaje approach to greet the arrivals.

"When you said we were going to open Wakanda to the rest of the world...This is not what I imagined." Okoye states as she approaches with the Kingsguard and her king.

T'Challa smirks, "And what did you imagine?"

Okoye shrugs, "The Olympics. Maybe even a Starbucks."

The occupants of the Quinjet disembark, Cap and Black Widow leading, followed by Bruce and Rhodey, with Vision and Wanda slowly taking up the rear.

Bruce turns to Rhodey, "Should we bow?"

"Yeah, he's a king." Rhodey very seriously says.

"Seems like I'm always thanking you for something." Steve jokes as he shakes T'Challa's hand.

Bruce bows awkwardly to T'Challa. Rhodes looks at him in mock shocked, "What are you doing?"

T'Challa gives him an awkward chuckle, "Uh, we don't do that here." He dissuades Bruce with a motion of his hand; Bruce shoots Rhodey a look, and is answered with a big grin. "So how big of an assault can we expect?"

The group begins to walk back into the administrative building.

Bruce walks up beside T'Challa, "Uh, sir, I think you can expect quite a big assault."

"How we looking?" Natasha asks the King.

"You will have my King's Guard, the Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje, and..." T'Challa trails off.

Bucky and Hecate walk up to their friends, smiling as they pass some Kingsguard taking Vision and Wanda to another facility. "A semi-stable, 100-year-old man and a goddess that's a smartass."

All their friends share hugs, Hecate rushes over to Rhodey and hugs him tight. "Hey, Rhodeybear."

Rhodey rolls his eyes and hugs back, "Hey, Catie." He says, laughing. "Have you been in contact with Tones?"

Steve turns towards the two friends, waiting to hear the answer, he's as disappointed as the rest of them when Hecate shakes her head. "No, I haven't but he's okay and on a different planet."

Steve shakes his head and turns to his best friend, "How you been, Buck?"

Bucky shrugs and smiles, "Uh, not bad, for the end of the world."

In Shuri's lab, Shuri scans the Stone with her kimoyo beads while Vision lies on the examination table. She flips her hand over and studies the hologram projected over her palm.