Final Countdown

okay this is the big fight and this is mainly descriptions so that's the main reason it's so long compared to the other chapters

~A.M.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Avengers and Wakandans are struggling against the Outriders. Bucky goes down, and fights off Outrider fangs snapping at his head. Captain America and the Black Panther still fight side-by-side. War Machine hovers over the breach, pouring ammunition into the flood of bodies until a huge hammer - Cull Obsidian's - knocks him out of the sky and to the ground. The Hulkbuster is dogpiled and pinned.

"There's too many of them! GYAH! AAAAHHHHH!" Bruce screams in terror.

Suddenly, a large beam of rainbow-hued light lands in the middle of the action, and an axe flies out of it, wreathed with lightning and tearing through the Outriders, freeing the heroes. It flies back to the light and into its master's hand just as the beam cuts out, revealing Thor, Groot and Rocket, who chambers a round in his large gun. Black Widow, Captain America and Black Panther pause in astonishment. Proxima Midnight and Cull Obsidian pause in apprehension.

Bruce, opening the Hulkbuster's helm and laughing with joy, "AH-hahaha! You guys are so screwed now!" He shouts at the sight. of his boyfriend okay ill go home

"BRING ME THANOS!!! Thor fiercely yells and charges toward the hordes of Outriders, followed by Groot and Rocket, lightning gathering around him until he finally launches himself into the air, lands in the densest concentration of Outriders and makes a crater where they had stood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cut to Titan, where Thanos arrives, finding only fresh debris from Ebony Maw's ship.

Doctor Strange appears, sitting on what may have been plaza steps once and observes the purple life size eggplant emoji, "Oh, yeah, you're much more of a 'Thanos'."

Thanos ignores the remark and instead observes, "I take it the Maw is dead. This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission."

"You may regret that. He brought you face-to-face with the Master of the Mystic Arts." Strange says.

"And where do you think he brought you?" Thanos responds as if people actually care.

As they converse, Star-Lord crouches behind wreckage with his weapon ready, behind Thanos and to his left; Spider-Man and FireStorm peek from above and behind Doctor Strange.

Doctor Strange sighs and looks around, "Let me guess. Your home?" Sherlock i mean Strange deduces.

Thanos, smiling reminiscently, "It was. And it was beautiful." Thanos curls his gauntleted fist and activates the Reality Stone to show Strange Titan before it was destroyed - green lawns, intact buildings, water-filled ponds, strolling citizens, the jack-like structures hovering and connected to the ground-based buildings with beams of energy. "Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, and not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution."

"Genocide."

"But at random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman. And what I predicted came to pass." He relaxes his fist; the Stone stops glowing and the illusion fades back into the true state of wreckage that has become of Titan.

"Congratulations. You're a prophet." Strange sarcastically remarks.

"I'm a survivor." Thanos hisses.