Cold milk

After a good hour of being a line everyone crowds into the door and we get everything set up.

Chandlers pick was me
Chrises pick was some Becca girl
Jimmy chose a guy named ty
And Jake chose his friend Scotch.

Jimmy introduces everyone and points the camera at me.

"This is Laci our Assistant and good friend, you guys have seen her in our leaf blower challenge trying to get me safe to not die, but today she's competing." He says and turns the camera to him. "The last person to leave this pool of milk and cereal wins 10k." He sits the camera down and we all sink into the tub. "It begins. Anything you need you can ask your couch for and they'll get it." He says. "Laci, bad idea letting Chandler chose you."

"No we're gonna get this Dub then go home and eat some FATTTT pizza." I grin. "I just hope no one pees in my area." I shrug.

"I already have." Ty says outing his shades on. I gasp.

"Rude." I mumble leaning back up against the tub.

An hour goes by and jimmy pours in more cereal.

"Every hour we add more cereal, and you throw this dart at balloons and whatever it lands on you or your partner have to do. Laci you go first." I take the dart and chuck it at the wall hitting a balloon. "No talking for 30 minutes." I hear Chandler laugh.

"That'll be hard all she does is run her mouth."

"Becca your turn." She throws the dart and it lands on a balloon. "Eat a can of sardines." His face scrunches up. She refuses to do it and leaves the tub.

It goes on and on for 7 hours. Soon it's dark and begins to get cold. Scotch left and now it's me and ty.

"Hey jimmy. Chandler left me 5 hours a go and I'm starving, can I call in a friendship pass and you get m food pleaseeeee" I beg.

"That depends, ty are you hungry?"

"Yeah I can do a steak right now."

"Yeah I can get you food Laci steak okay? Good." He says with out taking my actual request.

"Ya know now that I think about it, you look really familiar." Ty says looking at me. "Did you go to Bridge-valley high?" I nod my head.

"How do you know that?"

"I moved here from around there I played basketball there once you guys sucked!" He laughed, I soon joined in cause I know it's true. "Do you wanna get dinner after this or-?" I shake my head no.

"I have a boyfriend actually." I smile. "Dont you follow me?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Damn ty that's weak." I shake my head as Jimmy walks back in.

"Ty here's your food, Laci I got you a steak medium well and some Mac and cheese." He says sitting it down on the edge of the tub. He winks at me as he turns to leave. "Do you guys need anything else before I call it a night?" We say no and he leaves. I lay my head on the tub and drift off to sleep.

"Hey wake up." Ty says shaking me. "I'm getting out 12 hours is to much it stinks. I'm freezing." He says. I reach over and grab the phone sitting on the table. I call jimmy and let him know what's going on.

"Wait for me to get there to verify it." He says. 3 minutes later he pulls in and Ty leaves. I immediately get out after ty goes to shower and rejoice at 10k in my bank. "What're you gonna buy for 10k?" He asks.

"I'm gonna take my man out on a very good little date." I smile at the camera. "Can I shower now?" He nods and I run to the other showers.

I throw on the sweats and hoodie beast gave me and walk into his office.

"I'm sleepy, can we go to your house?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"Yes baby come on." He smiles I throw my arms up he laughs a little before picking my up and cradling me like a baby and walking to his car. He gently sits me down in the seat and walks around. He gets in the car and I drift off to sleep at the sound of the rain.