The Hut

I walk up to a beautiful sunset.

"It's almost as pretty as you.." I look over and see Jimmy standing there.

"You mush" I grin. I lace my fingers into his and squeeze his hand. "Can I ask why we're on a deserted island?"

"The boys are gonna compete on who gets to keep it."

"Can I compete?" I look up to him.

"No honey you're pregnant these are physical challenges" he frowns. "But I'll buy you a million islands to make up for it."

"You goof." I smile. "Half a million would work." He laughed and kisses me on the forehead.

"Half a million it is." He looks down at me. "I love you"

"I love you more"

"I love you most." He takes his hand out of mine and does the thing where you put your pointer fingers together and look cute.

"That's cute Jimmy lemme try" Chris says making me jump. I turn around and he's doing it but with a pout. "Can I have half a million islands.... pweeease" he busts out laughing.

"No chris, you get 2 million islands." He laughs. Chris air pumps then runs over to the tents.

"Jimmy I can't sleep on a air mattress..."

"I know baby." He grins and motions for me to follow him. I follow him to a small hut that was on the other side of the beach. "Go on"

I open the door and see a bed there. "For me?"

"Yeah I made some guys come a week ahead and make you this room with a bed and all" he smiles.

"God you're adorable. Are you gonna stay the night with me in here?"

"I want to but that wouldn't be fair to the guys." He frowns

"That's okay honey I can sleep alone" I smile sitting my bag down beside the bed. "But you have to spend the night with me tomorrow." I stick my tongue out.

"Sounds good to me. I'm tired of an empty house without you." He looks away. "I really wish you would move back in. I miss you so much."

"Time honey. I will in time."

"How about your birthday? October 18th is the perfect day..."

"Jane is due on the 21st.. are you sure you can handle all that?"

"Yes I'm ready." He looks me in the eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you." He puts his forehead on mine. "Imma go get the guys started do you wanna watch or sleep?"

"I wanna watch" I smile.

"Okay baby come on." He stands up off the bed and helps me up.

- Authors note -
I dead ass forgot about this story and didn't realize I needed to update it lmao. Someone send me suggestions:)