Jet

We all gather on a jet. Jimmy didn't tell us where we were going he just said it's a long trip before I can't fly for awhile.

After about 2 hours of sitting on my phone I plop down beside jimmy.

"Wassup bitch."

"That's a little mean babe." He grins.

"Oh well." I laugh. "Jimmmyyyyy where are we going?"

"Can't say." He kisses my head. "Did everyone bring a bathing suit?" He asks standing up.

A chorus of yeses go around. Jimmy nods and goes into the cab.

Karl looks around. "We were suppose to bring a bathing suit?"

Chris laughs.

"Don't worry karl, I brought you one, I knew you would forget." I look at him. "Also, chandler I know you didn't pack one so I grabbed yours too."

"How'd you know? I was gonna take Garrett's."

"I'm so tired." I yawn.

"Me too." Karl nods. I stand up and make my way to the couch seat beside him. I lay down and lay my head on Karl's lap.

"Play with my hair pleaseeeee Karl." I grin. He laughs and begins braiding my hair and un braiding it. He twirls it around. "Chandler honeeyyyyy."

"No no no I'm not again."

"Come onnnn."

"No."

"What does she want?" Chris asks.

"She wants me to rub her damn feet. I've done it a hundred times just the week. I'm not no"

"Chan Chan." I pout.

"I'll do it. Where's the lotion?" Garrett stands up.

"My bag" I smile.

"Can I stop playing with your hair now?" Karl asks.

"You can but that means a scalp massage." He laughs.

Garrett sits at the end of the couch and begins rubbing my feet and Karl plays with my hair. I slip into sleep. I feel Garrett stop with the feet but Karl keeps going. A few moments go by and I hear jimmy walk out of the cab.

"We should-" someone shushes "oh I see." He sit's down at my feet. "We land in 2 hours." I nuzzle my head into Karl's leg and fall asleep.

"Laci...... honey......." a soft voice rings out "babe" I slowly open my eyes to see jimmy squaring in front of me smiling. "Come on honey it's tome to get off the plane." I sit up and look around it only jimmy and I left.

"Hello?"

"We're here hunny."

"Where are we?"

"It's a surprise come on." He smiles. "And Laci..."

"Yes?"

"I miss you." His eyes water up. I stand up and wrap my arms around him.

"I miss you too." He pulls me in.

"I love you I'm so so sorry for the way I treated you and all the horrible things I did I love-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his.

"I love you." I rest my forehead to his. "You have no idea how much I missed you"

"I think I have an idea" I reach up and wipe a tear away from his eye. "You're the most important person the me Laci I don't know what I'd do without you." I wrap my arms around his neck and lay my head on his shoulder.

"I missed you" I cry on his shoulder.

"I missed you so much more." He squeezes.

"Jimmy the baby." He let's go

"I'm sorry are you okay." I nod laughing. "Here lemme help you." He picks me up and carries me down the jet stairs onto the pavement then out to a car. "Are you ready for your surprise?"

"YES" all the boys yell.  I smile at Jimmy and he smiles back and gives me a wink.

I know I'm ready for this surprise.