3.5 oh my jesus

Ellie

Ellie

Voices.

The voices and thumps at the outside of the truck alerted me enough, to clime to the driver's doors and kick them open.

As soon as i fell out of the car onto the concrete road, i spotted Jesus, but out of nowhere, Daryl tried to shove him. Jesus counterattacked him into the side of the truck.

I didn't have time to think, as i rammed my body into Jesus sending us both down.

"Ellie, jesus!" Daryl exclaimed.

Ha, jesus.

I picked myself up, breathlessly. "Yep, i'm fine." I pulled out in front of me my still zip tie bound hands, "Do you mind?" I exhaled, like i've ran a marathon.

Rick cut the zip tie loose, "What the hell is your problem?" He pointed his revolver to Jesus's head.

"You don't have any amo." Jesus shrugged.

As a walker slowly stumbled out of the woods, both Rick and Daryl shot it.

"Okay.." He breathed out. "You're gonna shoot me over a truck."

I gasped, "Excuse you."

"You kidnapped a kid, what the hell do you want as to do?" Daryl bit out.

Jesus lifted his arms, in defence. "I wasn't going to harm her, i-"

"Like sure you wouldn't." Rick cocked his gun.

I couldn't help but to feel bad for the guy, maybe he did want to help me, in a sick and twisted way of taking me from my family.

"M-maybe we should just leave him, and you know, go." I chimed in.

Rick clenched his jaw, in agreement, "The keys, now."

"I think you know i'm not a bad guy."

Rick threateningly leaned forward, "Yeah? What do you know about us? Give me the keys, this is the last time i'm asking.

«

"So, you're just going to leave me here?" Jesus asked, with his blue eyes pleading while Rick ties both his hands and legs. "You're really going to do that?" The confidence faded from his voice, now that he knew he was in trouble.

"Eh.." Rick focused on knotting the rope around Jesus's legs. "The knots aren't that tight. You should be able to get free after we're long gone."

"Maybe we should talk now?"

"Nah." Daryl said while shaking out the contents of his bag. He pulled out a can of soda out of Jesus's bag and threw it at him, "Here, in case you get thirsty."

As Rick and Daryl went to the front of the truck, they left me alone with guy who semi kidnapped me.

He looked at me, with pleading eyes.

I let out an annoyed sigh, and pulled out my tiny, black pocket knife. "I am so not made for this world.." I mumbled as i cut open the rope around his legs. "So you have at least a chance of surviving."

As i was ready to leave, Jesus called out, "Ellie." I flinched as he said my name, "I was right, you would fit in greatly with us back home."

I scrunched my eyebrows, "Sure." I looked around and shrugged, "Goodbye, i guess?"

Jesus smiled in response.

«

I unconsciously sang along with some song that was playing in the truck, while i stuffed some more candy bar in my mouth.

"It still worked out, today is the day." Rick proudly said as he drove the truck.

Daryl broke up a chocolate bar and gave me a piece and i gladly accepted it.

"Hey, look at that." Rick pointed to out the windshield to the clearing.

Daryl nodded, chewing loudly on his chocolate, "Yeah, a barn."

As we drove closer to it, loud thudding came from the roof. "What is that?" I looked between the two.

As the thought raced in my head, my moth shot open. Jesus.

Daryl shut the radio down, "I think that son of a bitch is on the roof!"

"Hold on." Rick said as he abruptly stopped the truck making the man fall off of the trucks roof into the clearings grass.

"Oh my.. Jesus." I whispered out as i recalled the scene that just rolled out. "Is he dead?" I asked but he soon gruntingly stood up.

And as soon as Jesus stood up, he set himself off into a sprint away. Rick races the truck after him.

"Mother fucker.." Daryl angerly mumbled out as he jumped out of the truck to run after him.

"Daryl!" Rick called after him.

It all turned into one huge mayhem.

Daryl chased around Jesus and Rick tried to follow up with the truck. I just sat back, and stared. This has been the best thing i've seen this whole year.

When Rick stopped the truck, we both got out onto the clearing.

As Rick ran to Daryl's side to confront Jesus, i stayed back and watched. But my fun came to end when about seven walkers strolled out.

I pulled out my knife and went to carefully pick the off.

As Rick and i got rid of the walkers, i turned back to see Daryl pull Jesus out of our truck, but it set something off in it, to make it slowly drive into a small pond.

"Daryl, the truck!" I screeched our and ran after it.

As it slowly submerged into the water, i stared at it gripping my head. I exhaled angerly and turned back to see Daryl kicking Jesus, who looked dead.

I stomped back to them madly, and threw my hand in the air, "Can you stop already, we just lost a whole month worth of supplies!" As i joined both of them to sadly look at the drowning, i sighed, "Are you okay?" I breathlessly asked Daryl.

"Yeah." Daryl answered. "Law of averages. That's bullshit, man." He looked between us. "Let's go check go check them cars, get the hell out of here."

As Daryl was set off to go, i called out, "Wait, what are we doing with him?" I pointed to Jesus's unconscious body.

don't forget to vote!

word count : 995