4.3 a house call

Ellie

Ellie

Just as we stepped trough double door that went into the dining place, every Savior around us kneeled of Negan.

He nonchalantly went trough the crowd and i followed stiffly behind him. He shuffled to his private table, where a steaming breakfast was already served.

As we sat down, all of the other Saviors went on with their breakfast.

I crumpled up peaces from my food, as i did with every meal, and carefully slid them into my jackets inside pocket, where was a small baggie.

For Daryl.

I didn't need to figure out, that he probably wasn't getting fed enough, so as much as i could, i slid trough the bottom of his door a baggie with food. It was the least thing i could do.

As i filled up the bag, well, as much as i could, i then ate myself.

"So, because i'm busy today.." Finally i would have some time to myself, "I will let you spend the day with Simon."

Well, maybe not.

"What? I don't need a babysitter." I sent him a glare.

"Who peed in your cereal this morning? Lighten up." He dramatically sighed, "I mean, i thought it would be nice for you to get to know my right hand man. To become, besties and stuff."

I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"Hey! Don't you give me that teenage rebellion of yours." He playfully said. He downed the rest of his drink and stood up, "He'll be waiting for you in an hour out by the fence."

And as he was turning away, "Wait, where are you going?" I asked, curiosity waving over me.

Negan waved his hands around, "Gotta attend my super secretive adult duties."

«

The sun hit my face when i left the Saviors compound.

"Kid!" Simon waved me over, with a scowl on his face.

I marched up to him, looking around the pool of Saviors. "Um, what's up?" I forcefully made conversation.

I avoided Simon and he avoided me. Well, you know, he did kinda stalk my group. And he had at least some brain cells to know that, that isn't a great start for a healthy relationship.

He scratched the back of his head, "Negan gave me a full on list about how to look after you."

I rolled my eyes. "Are you serious?"