Chapter 5

Ace's POV
The whole school day was them explaining themselves. After school I was just glad to get out. I start walking while looking at my phone. I bump into someone and I start saying sorry as in a lot. "I'm sorry, sorry, sorry, I didn't mean it I wasn't paying attention!" I was freaked out for some reason but it was only Alex. He took a held of me. "Aeslinn, why are you freaking out so much!?" He asked as I looked up. "What? Oh, it's only you.." I say, He looks at me then let's me go as he spoke. "Come to the bar this afternoon ok." I nod not realizing what I just did.

^•~{Time Skip}~•^

I walk in and so many people were there. I sit at the counter and lay my head down. I mumble to myself than I hear a familiar voice. I look up and it was Jason. "Hi, didn't think I'd see you here." He grins. I just lay my head back down trying not to make eye contact to anyone. My brother sets a glass of wine next to me. It was bloody Mary which was my favorite but I just stared at it. Then I set up and run my finger around the edge. Both guys look at each other than back at me. Jason taps my back and asks. "Aeslinn, are you ok? Is something wrong?" I turn to him than looked away. "Everything's fine..." I say and take a drink of the mix. I sigh and just stare at the drink again.

I've already had two mixes and on my 3ed one. I drink it and become a little light-headed. I look at Jason and he looks fine. I lay back in my seat and chuckle. "Heh, I feel a little dizzy." Jason looks over at Alex with a confused look. "It's normal after a 3ed or 4th Bloody Mary." Alex explained. I fall face flat on the counter and laugh. "I'm fine, really!" I say. "Aeslinn, you are drunk so your not fine." Jason says trying to calm me down. I accidentally threw myself on him and chuckle. "I'm not drunk just a little dizzy." Jason holds me up. "Calm down! Just calm down." He shakes me and I just laugh. "She's not going to be fine until.."bAlex looks at the time. "Uh, it's 5:37 now so.. At about 7:56 she'll be fine." Jason eyes widen. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?" He sat me down and took a seat.

He sighed "Well, now what?" Alex spoke"Well, you could do something, maybe get drunk as well?" Jason just shook his head. "No, it doesn't do to well for me." Alex just sighed. "Alright." Alex than walked off. I look over at him and ask. "Am I to crazy for you or do you not like me?" His eyes widen. "What makes you think that?" He asks. "Well, you don't seem in a good mood whenever you are around me, and I feel like I'm a little useless to you.." I sigh and look down.

He grabs me and speaks. "You are not useless to me or anyone. You hear, no matter what anyone says to you about being useless it's not true!" His eyes look like they had fear in them as he spoke. I nod while turning a little red. Jason smiles. "Alright." He then hugged me. I smile and look up at him. Since I was *drunk* I kissed him and we both turned bright red. He chuckled. "Uh.. was that on purpose or... Uh.. a drunk accident?" He asked as the tip of his ears and tail turn pink. "I'll never tell." I smile and his ears and tail turned really red, so did his face. "Um....." He stutters and just sits back down. I then pass out due to the fact that I was *drunk.*