Sigh, Life sucks

Ace's POV
     I lie on the couch and let out a long sigh after they left. Jason had apparently got up finally and sat next to me. "Hey Aeslinn, what happened last night?" He asked. "Wait, you don't know what happened last night!?" I ask quickly sitting up. "No.. so you don't know either?" He asked. "Nope." I sigh. "I KNOW!!" Jr's voice came back in the room as he threw himself on a chair. "Oh god, what do you want now?" I ask giving Jr the death stare. "Nothing, but I know what happened last night." Jr said. Then the chair, he had originally jumped on, fell over causing him to fall back.

     I try my hardest to hold my laugh in while Jason is over here laughing so hard. "Eh.. meh head hurts..." Jr said then he passed out. I start laughing, not able to hold back now. We then stay there laughing for a little, but then I got up and helped Jr. up. "What are you doing?" Jason asked. "Jason, he's still family. I might dislike him sometimes but I still have to take care of him." I explain. Jason nodded then fell back asleep.

     I get to school the next morning. I step off the bus and walk to the newly built fountain. I look at the white fountain in the middle of the school yard. I smile then feel someone hug me from behind. "Jason, what did I say about doing this?" He looks at me. I look over at him and it was someone different. He had white hair, a black hood on, and a eye patch on his right. I start to scream "WHO--!?" "Shh, it's ok now.." HE SHUSHED ME!! -._-. No one shushes me!..

     I first saw black then saw.. more black? I blinked a few times to see if I even had my eyes opened. I felt something around my neck other than my necklace. It was a chain around my neck and attached to the wall. I also had chains on my arms that were also attached to the wall.

     "WHY ME!?" I ask myself as I lay on the floor helpless. "I'm always the one to get captured by some person and stuck chained up. I mean really, I'm the one who's always in trouble and is needed saving!" I just continue to lay down and moan a little. I hear talking outside but I'm to bored to do anything right now.

     Later on I lay face flat as I hear the door open. I don't look up but do speak. "Who is it? Actually nevermind, I don't care. Just go away and don't come back." I actually moaned it out but I mean who cares. The guy lifts up my head, smiles, and speaks. "So you don't want to have a little fun?" I lay my head down and let about a long sigh. He just shrugs then chuckled "Alright then.." I heard the door open and closed again once more so I knew I was alone at last.

     There was a window at the top of the room. It was black with a little bit of light coming through. I turned to a cat (And yes, I can do that) and leaped on the window edge. (Well, first a chair and a few boxes. XD Sorry, miss technically came out.) I stare out and meow, as in a lot.

     "MEOW! MEOW.. MEOW MEOW MEOW!... (Translation: Help me, I'm standing here all alone. Help me, I'm gone and off the edge of the world!) I then hear the door open then I quickly go to normal position and back to human. The door opened all the way but there wasn't anyone behind it. I scoot back, out of the light of the door. "H.. Hello?" I ask stuttering. No answer.

     The door doesn't close at all so stare at my chains then back at the open door. I do that for a little while then stop as I hear someone walking. It gets louder and louder. I scoot back more into the dark.

     The man came in, the one from before. I stand up to have nothing showing in the light or dim light. I practically attached myself to the wall. But I think he still saw me because he walked up to my face and smirked.

     He stared at me for a while then he kissed me. I try to push him away but it just didn't happened. He stopped kissing but pulled me closer. He's electric blue eye shaded in with his snow white hair. His eye patch wasn't tight on so it showed a little bit of black.

     He had his face close to mine and it had a smirk drawn across his face. He then held me up off the floor a little, and started to mess with my hair. I only blushed a little because I do like people messing with my hair..
"You like this, don't you?" Shade asked. "Eh, no!" I say with almost like a little girl voice. "Well, your blushing.." He smiled. "That's only because I blush when someone pets my hair or messes with it." I squeak. "Oh. Well, ok then." He says then stops messing with my hair. Later I fall asleep thinking about things in life and in my life..