Brother's secret 1

Aeslinn's POV
I wake up and see Jason right in front of my face. "EEK!!" I peep but he just smiles. "It's ok, my love." He spoke in such a gentle tone. O-O Wait, did he just say.. my love? I freak out inside while Jason just looks so calm. He speaks again. "I'm glad you're awake." He's been just acting like everything's calm and saying weird stuff. I sit up and Jason sits next to me. I just lay on him even though he's been acting a little weird. I huddle my legs onto the swing and just smile.

After a little while we watch as the sun sets and it has a beautiful sky. It had all these colors red, pink, orange, even a little purple. "You know" Jason spoke. "You are as beautiful as the sunset sky." He smiles and he looks at me. I look up at him then turn away blushing.

°~-{Midnight}-~°

I get out of bed when I really shouldn't be. I walk steadily so I don't wake anyone. I get downstairs and I hear the same voices that I heard on Friday. I go to Alexander's door and put my head to it. "This as been the most fun night I have ever had." I hear the female voice again but she sounded a little off. "Yeah.. Here, take these. They'll make you feel better." I hear Alex say.

Then I guess she took the pills because I heard her say this. "Thanks Alex for every-- Zzzz" Then I hear Alex sigh. "Yup, just go asleep darling." My eyes widen and the door starts to open so I hide behind it. "Hmm?" Alex looks around but then walks off. I look in the room and the female I saw yesterday, was on his bed asleep now. I just sighed, closed the door, and went upstairs.

     What has my brother become? I think to myself as I lay in bed with my door locked. I just sigh and start to drift off but then I hear knocking on the door. I get out off bed and open the door.

To be continued...
-----------------------------------------------------------
     It might be a little while before I can be able to make the next chapter but here you go, another chapter.