Are We Even Alive?

Ace's POV
I stand at the end of the bed. "Did I do this? Did I cause him this pain?" I think to myself as I stare at Alex. I hear Alex moan all the time unless if he's asleep. I stay here day and night worrying or start to think it gets better, but it just gets worse. He moans a whole lot more, he doesn't eat much, and everytime a nurse ,that isn't Shelley, comes in he'll ask for them to get out. Then I have to deal with the fighting and the fusing. It was getting tiring each and everyday!

I sigh and walk out of the room. Alice followed me out and asked "What's wrong?" "I just want to go home. It's hard seeing and hearing all these people cry. Also, Alex has been a pain in the ass since we got here!" I explained and she sighed "I understand what you mean and since I'm a mother I want to try to help, but it's the doctor's and nurse's job's. I don't know how to do that kinda stuff." Alice sighed again then walked back in the room.

I walk out of the hospital and see Jason was there, in a nice black car, his hair smoothed back, and a smirk crossing his face. "Ok, what do you want from me now? My bra!?" I ask. He just chuckled. "I would take it but no. Just get in the car." He grinned.

I sigh, then got in the car. He starts the car and drives away from the hospital. "A stop then to your house ok?" He said while keeping his eyes sharp on the road. "Alright." I cross my arms and look out the window.

A little later we stop at a house with a light flickering. He told me to wait as he got out and went in the house. I lay back in the seat sighing. "Well, after this I should be able to go home.." I think to myself.

After a little while he came out, got in the car, and said nothing on from that point. He starts to drive out and he sighed. Next thing I knew we were in front of my brother's bar. "I thought you were taking me home!" I ask with a growl in the back of my throat. "Hey, calm down Toots. You brother wanted me to bring you here." He says with a smirk. "TOOT'S, REALLY!?" I ask now a little mad.

He then leads over and kisses me. "Yeah, is that a problem?" He grinned and I blushed. "Eh..." And after that I stayed quiet. Then he gets out and grabs me, pulling me out. "Come on!" He runs in still holding my arm.

We walk in and I see Becca already trying to impress the boys. I sigh "There's Becca, doing her job at being the most impressive." I say sarcastically even though it was true. "Yeah, though she doesn't matter, but Alex wanted me to ask you if you wanted to join by being one of the stripes." He asks looking at me. "WHAT!?" I knew he lost his mind but I didn't realize that much." I said surprised. He chuckled then and nodded. "Eh maybe, but does that mean a no then?" He asked. "Hmm maybe, but just so I could make Becca jealous." I chuckle but then shake my head. "Actually no, there is no way I will do that." "I'd be ok with it if you did. I mean I'd watch you every night." He smiled at me. He was grinning so much I swear I could see evilness though him.

I give him a look then look back at Becca. "I know you would but I'm still not feeling up to it..." I sigh. "Not feeling up to it. Huh?" Jason chuckles. "Don't ask ok. I'm still thinking." I say. Then I see Becca stop and goes in the back. She comes out by the employee door. "Hey, Alex's little bitchy sister's here." Becca says as she comes up to me. -_- "ugh. Becca, we already discussed about this. I'm not Alex's little bitch." I sigh. "No, your not. Your his little sister bitch. Now your the bitch of this jackass." Becca chuckles. "HEY, watch your language. I'm not a jackass and my girlfriend is totally not a bitch. GOT IT!" Jason growls at her. Becca gets up to his face and has a smirk drawn across her face. Jason pushes her away as he grabs my arm and walks out.

He took me to the bar and sat down. He sighs then asks for some beer. I look at him with a confused look then feel his head. "Jason, are you ok? You feel a little warm." I ask. "Yeah... Is something wrong? Or do you need a glass yourself?" He asks grinning. "Uh, sure. If the drinks on you." I smile and he just chuckled. "Yeah sure, just sit down already."

(Warning: Do not read if you don't want to read weird stuff..)

It was a later and next thing I know I'm in my bedroom. I'm only in my underwear and Jason is next to me. I sigh and get out of bed. Today was the  Sunday so I didn't have to put on my school uniform. Instead, I put on a purple top that's short with long sleeves then jeans with a few holes in them. I look at the mirror seeing Jason just drawn across the bed behind me and I chuckle.

I walk out leaving Jason in there and closing the door. I walk down and see Allison there staring at me. She had her hair pulled back, with jeans, and a red tank top. "So, would you mind to tell me who the guy is upstairs in your bedroom?" Allison asked trying to sound cool. "Allison, whatever you may think it's not it!" I say trying to get her off my hook. "Do you mean by you being picked up by him at the hospital and drove you to the bar. Then there you got drunk, came here, and had sex in your bedroom? Is that wrong?" She explained. "Uh.... How do you know?"
I ask now having a sharp eye on here. "It's called experience Aeslinn, you have to use some in a while." She says with a chuckle in the back of her throat. I sigh then walk around her trying to ignore her.

(A/N: It's safe now..)

I sit on the couch to find Jr, Lina, and Becky already watching TV. "You have a fun night Aeslinn?" Jr asked, looking at me. "Ok, HOW THE HELL IS EVERYONE FINDING OUT!?" I ask while throwing myself on the couch. I took a pillow and yelled into it. (Well, yelling/crying.) "It's ok, I won't talk about it anymore than." Jr said then sits back in the seat.