Harsh

Warning: This chapter has blood, harsh, and sex in it. If you don't want to read those then DO NOT read this chapter...
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ace's POV
The guy now had my dress off and I had blood on my lips, since he kissed me. I was at my knees not able to do anything. He had his hands all over me and he wouldn't let go. It was pain going through this for me. I just wanted to go home. I didn't want this, or didn't like it.

He was getting close to taking off my bra as he slides his hands underneath it. He kissed me again and I just wanted this to stop. He then took his hands off me and left me there. He walked out of the room smiling.

I tried to get out of the chains again, but it was no use. I sigh, knowing that I might be stuck here for a while. Then this Butler closes the door, leaving me in here. "Well, now it's really no use.." I think to myself after.

??? POV
I get to the house and I knock on the door and a male opens it "Have you done the work?" I ask. Unknown nods "She's mine now, but thanks for the work you did." I speak "To my pleasure, but you hanged out with her most of the time. Why did you get me to start hanging out with her?" I ask. "Because, so she'll think she'll have someone to save her." Unknown said so I just agree and go on back to my old daily life.

Ace's POV
He comes back, looking all frustrated. "You know." He chuckled "There looking for you Aeslinn.." He had a creepy smile on his face "But you also know that they'll never find you.." He stuttered at the last part.

He walks over to me, gets on one knee, he started to mess with my hair a little bit, then he smiled. "There is no way they'll find you.. My only love.." He chuckles then stops messing with my hair and kisses me. He then starts to pet my hair and smiles. "Your the most beautiful girl on the planet." He spoke in a gentle tone. He took a strand of my hair and laid it on my chest. He chuckles "You are the most beautiful, amazing, loving lady I have ever seen."

I heard the same thing before. It was by Jason instead of him but, his voice did seem familiar.. he also did look familiar to.. He had cat ears as well, the black hair he use to have until he stopped hanging out with me a little bit, then he had like a dirty blond... And his tail wiped sometimes when he was around me..

He smiled at me and then asked "Are you remembering now?" He chuckles as he runs his fingers through my hair. "Re.. remember wha... what?" I ask freaking out a little. "Oh, you remember alright. That I seem familiar to you, and that you love me.." He chuckled. He got a hold of my back and was holding my hair. He kissed me and me realizing who he was, I blushed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
-•{A/N}•-
Ok, for you people who didn't read this chapter then I'll just say this. The guy who was holding her hostage is actually Jason that has been with her for a while... So that's really it.. By