Brother's secret 2

Warning: This is a little harsh at the beginning so if you don't want to read harsh stuff then skip the two first passages.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ace's POV
After I open the door I get thrown to the wall. My eyes widen as the person comes up to me. The room was dark so I couldn't see his face. He grabbed my arm, twists it, and throws me out of the room. He comes out and closes the door behind him. He takes my other arm then throws me down the stairs and I start bleeding.

He comes downstairs and he picks me up. "Aren't so evil now are you. Not so harsh with me now, are you. To afraid to do anything to me huh, AREN'T YOU!?" He throws me to the front door and stands over me. Then he stabbed my arm with a knife that was already bloody and then takes it out. Blood runs down my arm and I whimper a little but hold the screaming back. He just dropped the knife and walks off. Soon after that I pass out.

I wake up but I'm left outside on the porch. I then feel breathing on my neck. I turn around quickly while blushing since my neck was a sensitive spot. Jason was behind me with a grin. "Nice to see you out here this morning." He chuckled. I was scared to say anything about what happened last night.

I just nod and he didn't notice my bloody arm since it had a blanket around it. "Alex told me what happened last night. How did you sleep walk all the way out here and why is that blanket around only your arm?" He asked with a confusing look. "Uh.... I... I uh... I don't sle.. sleep walk..." I stutter but then sigh.

He starts to take the blanket of my arm but I flinch away from him. "Is something wrong? Does it hurt if I start take it off?" He asks and he slides next to me. "No.... I'll take it off if you want to really see what's under here..." I sigh and Jason nods. "Yes, if it's ok." I just nod. I slowly take it off and show him the wound. His eyes widen and he holds it. It stunned a little as he held it but not to bad. He runs his hand back and forth on the wound. "What happened to you that made this large wound?" He asked then just held my hand and looks straight into my eyes. "Well..." I stutter "Alex might have gone a little harsh on me and might have stabbed my arm.. But I couldn't see them in the dark..." I sigh as I finish.

I lay on him as tears run down my face. He puts his arm around me to comfort me. He looks over at the door and makes a death stare then he turns to me and sighs, he starts to pet me and I blush. I close my eyes to just think about some good memories, but none came.

After a little while he starts to pet my tail. He started to breath on my neck again and I turn around. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked. "No just, my neck is a sensitive spot..." I slide next to him again. "Sorry. I didn't know." He says. "It's fine" I smile as I look down. "What are you two kids doing out here?" A female voice came out and we look over at her. She was the same female that I saw with Alex twice now. "Aren't you kids supposed to be home?" She asked as she stepped outside more. "This is my home, I'm Alex's little sister." I explained. "Oh well, come on in then." She let us in and Jason follows. She comes in after use and smiles. "It's nice to finally meet you." She spoke to me. "Yeah.. would you happen to know where Alex is?" I ask. She nods "No, he just left me a note." "Can I see it?" I ask and she nods again then hands my the note. I then read the note as Jason looks at it behind me.

Dear Shelley
I'm off to go find something for the children after their are born. I hope I'll be back the soonest I can. Love you my flower.
Love
Alexander
I stare at the note for a little bit then lay it on the table next to me. "Shelley, is it? What does he mean by children?" I ask. "Uh.. I'm pregnant... heh." My eyes widen and I step back a few from the shock. I then passes out from just learning about the kids and the fact that he has a girlfriend.