Caretaking?

Ace's POV
     I wake up and look at the time and day. It was Saturday 5:57. I sigh and get out of bed. My door locks on the inside so I close it and lock it hoping to get some peace and quiet. I open my crimson curtains to let a little light in. I sit at my vanity and start to brush my hair. I then comb my ears and tail. When I finish that I lay back in my seat thinking about what happened yesterday afternoon and about what I said. I sigh then stand up and walk to my door. I open it and walk downstairs with my nightgown still on.

     I get downstairs and already Lina and Becky are running around the house chasing each other. I just sigh and sit down. "Hey, would you happen to know where Alex is?" I ask as I settle down. "Um... Somewhere.." Lina stop's and smiles as well as Becky. "He told you not to tell me didn't he?" I ask again. They just nod as a response and continue chasing each other. I lay back on the couch and think. "He also probably made me be the caretaker since he knew Alice and Bendy are gone. Also so is Tom and Allison so he just left me here to take care of them. So in other words he's a little baster, but then again I'm a little better with kids." I just sigh and start to fall asleep again. "Um auntie Aeslinn, can we ask you something?" Lina asks waking me up. "Sure, was is it?" I say smiling. "How long as Uncle Alex have a friend that's a girl?" Lina asks with a very confused look. "Now that my niece, I don't know." I say and chuckled softly. "Also, can we have donuts?" Becky asked coming up behind the couch. "Sure, I'll get them and warm them up." I say and go to the kitchen.

•{Time skip}•

     We go outside and I'm still in my nightgown for some reason (Mostly cause I was to lazy to change) but I watched as Lina and Becky chased each other around. Then I hear giggling around the corner. I grab the two kids and hide them on the other side of the house. I say "Stay there" and look around the corner. It was Alexander with a female. She had light pink hair and she were mostly black. "Shh. Now we might see my sister so be quite." He whispers to her and they go in the back door.

     I come out from behind the corner as they went into the house. "What was that auntie?" Lina asked all scared. "It wasn't anything Lina just some squirrels." I say then Lina and Becky just nod and start chasing each other around again. I watched them for a while till noonish. "Ok, time to go back in." I say the they groan "Aw, really!?" "Hey, there's lunch inside." I chuckled while they are cheering.

     Well go inside and have some pizza. Lina and Becky start yawning and I ask "You two a little sleepy?" I chuckle but they nod. "Since I only live across the street, can I go home?" Becky asks. "Yes, you can." I say and Becky walks out with Lina. I step outside and watch them cross the street. They're never mostly car's down this rode, so I could let them cross without me. They go inside Becky's house and they stay in there for a little while that I end up sleeping on the double seat swing.