Chapter 6

Ace's POV
I'm in a blue room with and locked iron door. I try to move but I'm chained to the wall. I could hear voices but it wasn't clear. I whimpered and I just wanted someone to help me. I then feel something stab me in the back. I look back and it was Jason with blood all over him. My eyes widen and I start feeling more pain than ever. I was freed but I was in to much pain to do anything. I hug myself trying to put the pain away. I then hear a clear voice. "AESLINN!?" I couldn't tell where it was coming from.

I then open my eyes and Alex was there asking all these questions. I shuffle back on my bed away from Alex. I had fear and tears in my eyes. I was so scared of him that I didn't even want anything to do with him. "Aeslinn, what's wrong? Why are you so scared of me?" Alex asks and he try's to come close to me. I get in the corner and cry. Alex sits next to me and speaks in a soft voice. "Hey, today's Friday. Just get over with today and everything will be ok, alright?" I nod not making eye contact with him.

I head out the door not eating anything mostly because Alice had left and I wasn't in the mood. I get on the bus and just stare out the window. I start humming some song. I then sing in a low enough voice so only I heard. "I feel fine again..."

I sang but only to calm me down.

The bus stops at the school and I get off. This time I didn't hear the laughing around the corner. Since the bus got here earlier than normal I had sometime to sit and calm down. I then hear some footsteps become more louder. I hold my backpack close as they come into view.

It was Jason and he sits next to me. "Hey Ace.. Is something wrong?" He asks. I look at him with solid black eyes then turn down. "I'm not ok. I'm just a mistake.. I am a fallen, broken, evil, angel. I was just used for nothing but for everything at the same time. I was just a piece of a picture and now I've made the picture break." I sigh. He looks at me with wide eyes again. "YOU ARE NOT A MISTAKE!!" Jason holds me up. "YOU ARE THE ONE THING THAT MAKES MY WORLD GLOW EACH AND EVERY DAY SINCE I MEET YOU!! You are the most beautiful, amazing, loving lady I have ever seen." He turned a little red. "And nothing will ever change that." He then puts me down and starts walking off. "Do you mean that as much as you meant it in the bar?" I ask with a small smile on my face. "But.. I" He turns to look at me. "I thought you were drunk?" He stares at me with a confused look. I walk up to him and smile. "I was never drunk, and I might have told you I'd never tell but.. the kiss, was on purpose." I say and walk pass him. We both turn very red and he starts to follow me.

I get to my class and we have a test asking about ourselves. I just dealt with it and did it. At the end of the day I walked outside finding Jr, Lina, Becky, and Alex there. "What did I do this time?" I asked as I walked up to Alex. "OH MY GOD, YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND YOU KISSED HIM!!?" Lina asked. Lina and Becky were jumping up and down with sparkling eyes. "Uh...." I look at them like they don't know what their talking about. Jr steps up. "Well, I heard you kissed Jason at the bar last night." Jr chuckled.

I immediately look at Alex. "Alex, what did you do or say?" I ask but he just shrugs. "I didn't do it this time." Alex speaks. Then Jason comes up. "Ok, HOW IN THE WORLD IS EVERYONE FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS!?" Jason looked a little bit mad. "Go ask Sinny." Jr says grinning. My eyes widen and I look over in the direction of where he was pointing. It was this little demon guy. He had a sign with him that said "Wandering is a terrible sin" I walk up towards him and this other girl. "Sinny!?" I ask. "Hey, it's been a while Ace." He smirked. "Hi Aeslinn." The girl spoke and she looked familiar but I couldn't tell. "WHO DO YOU THINK--" "Shh, their my friends." I say holding up a hand in front of Jason. He than stopped in his track's. "Oo, nice one Ace." Sinny smiles. "I can tell you don't remember me but I'm Apple." The girl said. I knew they looked familiar but I couldn't tell before. "I remember you both." I smile and then Jason walks off.
-----------------------------------------------------------
÷~{A/N}~÷
So those are actually two of my friends and you can check them out. Sinny is PamShockey and Apple is AppleBuddy556 so go check them out.