Part 1

POV Y/N
When I woke up it was already 11 am so I decided to make myself a quick breakfast. I sat on the table and started eating. While I was eating, thoughts crossed my mind. I was lucky my dad wasn't at home and I really miss my mom so much she was always there for me we talked about everything and now she's gone that's why my dad started taking drugs.

After my breakfast I packed my stuff together I was really excited because I haven't seen Jo for a long time and now I can finally visit her because I have enough money. Money was always a problem in our family. My mum was a teacher and my dad used to work in an Italian restaurant but he lost his job that means my aunt has to pay for this damn apartment because I'm only 15. My aunt is rich but I don't like her and my cousins are even worse. I called all my friends one last time before being away for the whole summer. „We will miss you so much y/n" one of my friends said. „I will miss you guy too, I mean it's only one summer I will be back soon" I responded and then hung up and my aunt drove me to the airport. (y/n lives in Bronx btw)

I can't believe it. Here I am in New Jersey, visiting a good friend I think this could be the best summer of my life and I'm so ready for it. I take all my stuff and started going outside the airport where I see Jo waiting for me. She looks at me and starts smiling. I smile back and everything I want to do now is hugging her. „I can't believe you are here" is all what Jo says. Her voice is so sweet she sounds like an angel. „I'm so happy to see you again, I've missed you so so much" I say nearly crying. „I've missed you too and I'm glad you're here with me now but let's go put your things in my car so we can drive »home«" she answers. Home. Yeah I'm feeling like I am at home. Finally.

Hey guys I hope this isn't so bad. This is my first story and I hope you like it. Pls let me know what I can improve. I'm German btw that means my English is not sooo good I'm sorry but I hope u still like it.