Part 33

I see Mattia standing in front of me. His eyes are wide, wanting me.

He pulls me by my waist and presses me as close as possible and very rough. I feel the alcohol kick in more and more. The butterflies in my stomach grow and I'm turned on. He breathes against my skin and I bite my lip. „What do you want to do now?" I whisper against his lips coming closer and closer. His hand goes up to my neck.
„Shut up and kiss me." He whispers and licks my lips, asking for entrance. I grab his neck and start kissing him, roughly and with tongue. My hands travel to his hair and I pull it making him moan. He grabs my ass lifts me up and presses me against the bathroom door turning me on even more. When he makes me sit on the sink I pull away
„Just for today."

He presses me closer „Just for today."
He kisses and sucks on my skin again making me moan in his ear. I dangle my feet around his waist and he takes my top off hectically. I'm sitting with only a bra and skirt on the sink. I decide to take his top off too and look at his good tanned skin. I bite my lip and he starts kissing me again. We kiss crazy, like our lives depend on it.
His hand goes in between my legs and I roll my eyes because of pleasure. I look down to his pants and see the gulp in his grey joggers.
His other hand goes up to unzip my bra. Within seconds my bra is on the floor and here I am, naked and drunk nearly having sex with the boy of my dreams. I put my hand on his bulge making him moan even more and when I go into his boxers to palm him he starts breathing heavily. I move my hand up and down to make him feel good. „Fuck, y/n you make me crazy."

Maybe I've never had sex before but that doesn't mean I don't know how to make a boy to feel good. I move my hand slowly and go faster. „Oh my god." He looks up to the selling, trying not to moan. I don't stop and go slow again to let him suffer and feel good at the same time.
„I'm so close." He says and his hand goes up to my thigh. „Wait, stop." He stops my hand from making him feel good and I look confused when all of a sudden he puts his fingers inside of me making me moan way too loud. His fingers move slowly making me spread my legs to help him. This feels so good. I roll my eyes again as his fingers move faster and bite my lip to try to control my self.
„Tell me when you're close." He whispers and I nod pressing my eyes together.
„Can I go deeper?" He asks and I only nod. His fingers go deeper and I feel how close I am letting him know. This is my weak spot.
He puts my hand to his strength and I start moving my hand up and down again. The feeling people can give each other with only hands is incredible.

Both of us breath heavy now and I come but so does he.
It takes me a few seconds to understand what just happened when a big smile appears on his face. Just now I realize that I'm naked sitting on a sink and jump down to grab my bra.
„Oh come on? Really?" He laughs and we both get dressed.
My face turn into a red tomato. He hugs me and kisses my forehead. My face sinks into his chest and I let out a sigh. When I pull away I make my way out but he grabs my hand.
„What's with us now?" He asks hopefully and sad at the same time.

„Just for today. Remember?" I say and wink before going out with a smirk in my face.

Make it downstairs I see all eyes on me.

„Where's Mattia?" I hear Vallyk ask and I look pissed.

„I don't know I'm not his mother." I reply.

„He wasn't with you?" Ale adds.

„No why should he?" I laugh, looking for another drink but stumble over my own feet.

„I think we should go." I look at Lilly and she nods in agreement.

„Oh come on. Can we stay here please?" Addy begs and puts Ale closer to her.

„He's your boyfriend. You can stay here and Elena... if you want you can come with us." Lilly tries to keep me awake.

When we all look to Elena she's on the floor, asleep. With the cup besides her.

Mattia comes downstairs and I turn around. „Look who wer have here. Our lost son." I choke on my own laugh and try my best not to fall asleep.

His eyes are red and I step closer to him. „Oh my god, no way. Did you cry?" I ask him, still laughing.

He steps out of my way and takes the cup from the floor, sipping it empty.

„Alright guys. We-go-home." I make some weird stuff with my hands and drag Lilly with me.

„Looks like you could need some help." Mattia looks at my drunk ass and Lilly before he walks up to me and lifts me up so that he's holding me like a princess now.

I need a little to understand what Mattia is doing.
I put my arms around his neck and lean on his shoulder.
I love parties actually lol.

We go downstairs and I tell Mattia I have to pee. „Just to make things clear. When your hands are wet. Don't wonder. I warned you." I say sticking out my tongue in hope I can feel something but unfortunately I can't feel anything. Mattia shakes his head and a smile on the corner of his mouth appears.
Lilly grabs my shoes and covers me with my jacket.

Lmao guys, I'm sorry 😂 hope the little scene wasn't too bad. I usually don't know how to write something like that.
But anyways... thank you guys so so much for reading and commenting ❤️🦖