Part 14

I open my eyes and my face is wet from crying. I had a fucking nightmare. Again. I can't describe why I feel guilty even tho it's not my fault at all. I want to call Jo and apologize but I shouldn't. I'm weak but I'm not that weak.

When I glance to my chest I can see Mattia sleeping on it with one hand around my stomach. Just like a baby. His mouth is a bit open and his hair is messy. I want to enjoy every moment with him since I'm going home after this summer.

Shit I totally forgot about it. I will be going home. To my disgusting, boring, awful life. Does that mean this all will have an end? Can I trust him even tho I'm not near him? Will he be loyal? God, I have to stop thinking about this now. He's not even my boyfriend. Nobody knows what will happen, things can change.

I run my fingers gently through his soft, good smelling hair. I want this moment last forever.

I hear a knock on the door and before I can start to panic his mother is standing in his room, smiling.

„Good morning y/n." She whispers.

„Good morning Mrs Polibio." I answer a little too loud and Mattia wakes up.

„You are a very comfortable pillow. Do you know that?" He says with a raspy, sleeping voice and my fingers are still playing with his hair.

„Looks like you guys slept well." His mom says and I totally forgot she is here in the same room with us.

Mattia looks up to me and smiles then stumbles out of his bed to change into his normal clothes.

Mattias mom looks at the two of us before her eyes stick at Mattia „Anyways I gotta go to work that means you have to make breakfast on your own. Alright?"

Mattia answers annoyed.
„Yes mom. We will be alright." and she leaves the room.

„So what are your plans for today?" I ask happily.

„A Halloween party is taking place at Hector's tonight. I don't know if you met Hector before."

„Never heard of him."

„Anyways. There's a party today. Do you want to go?"

To be honest I would rather stay in bed with him all day than go to this party not knowing anyone except Mattia and maybe his friends I have met once.
The last time I went to a party I made out with 3 guys and two girls ... but that's a story for another time.
Maybe this is the right time to make some new friends.

„We should go then." I hesitate a little.

„Do you have any suggestions for costumes?" He asks.

„We should go to the mall and see if we can find something." I suggest.

„Alright then lets go. It's not far from my house." He says and I head to the bathroom to make things done.

******

After a while searching, something catches my mind and I pull mattia by his hand.

„Wait a second. What if we go as Timmy Turner and Trixie." I ask him and blink repeatedly.

He starts to laugh.
„If that makes you happy..."
We both pay for our clothes and go back his house.

(That's what you guys will wear.)

„This is ridiculous

„This is ridiculous." Mattia says looking into the mirror.

„No it's not. It's cute and you look hella fine in this shirt." I mean it.

„I like your skirt too." He burst out into laughter.

„You pervert." I joke while coloring my hair pitch black so that I look like Trixie.

„You ready to go?" He reaches for my hand.

„I think so." I look at myself one last time before we start walking to Hectors house.

I already hear the music and my heart starts beating faster. I have a bad feeling about tonight.

„EYO MATTIA." I hear a voice calling his name.

„Hey Hector." They bro hug each other and his eyes travel to me.

„And who is this snack?" He puts his arm around my shoulder and Mattia gives him a look of jealousy.

„This" He pulls me back to him. „This is my companion for tonight."

The good looking boy raises his eyebrow „Oohhh, I get it." Is he drunk?

„I am y/n by the way."

„I'm Hector."

(This is hector)

„I will leave you guys alone now

„I will leave you guys alone now. Hope you have fun tonight... if you know what I mean." He winks and blows me a kiss. Hell yes he is drunk.

„Jerk." Mattia says under his breath and I giggle.

„Lets go inside."

Every one inside is dressed including us. I search for some familiar faces and finally find one.

„Look, there is Kairi." I have to shout because of the loud music.

„Lets go over to him." I nod and we walk straight to Kairi and the others.

Kairi is holding a red cup in his hand and looks over to us. „Look who we have here. Timmy Turner and Trixie. You really 'bout to steal my man y/n. He jokes and I stick my tongue at him.

„Do you want something to drink." Mattia offers.
Without thinking I say yes and he disappears to get me a drink.

„Are you guys boyfriend and girlfriend now?" Kai looks at me.

„Well, not yet." I blush.

„You look good together. Really. I should talk to him." Kairi takes another sip of the drink he is holding in his hands and I smile.

Just when I want to turn around to look for Mattia my eyes stuck on Jo, and guess who is talking to her.

Mattia.

I know this chapter is a bit boring but next chapter tea is going to be hot. Thanks for reading by the way and don't forget to vote 👀💓