Part 22

Shit. It's him. He looks around, I guess searching for something or someone. What should I do?
I have some options....
My first is making him jealous with Hector but I think that's going to escalate since this is a party extra for me and Mattia.
My second option is just hide from him but this is ridiculous.
And last but not least,  just wait for him to make the first move.
I guess that's it. That's what I'm going to do. His eyes crosses the big room and I don't want him to see me that's why I decide to take option 2.
I try to hide behind some backs and hope he doesn't see me. I don't want to talk to him right now.

I see Alvaro and Roshaun walking towards him and this is my chance to find a hiding spot. Even tho I know I can't hide from him all the time.
I start waking slow now. My eyes still on them.

„Look where you put your feet." I accidentally bump into Jo.
Oh no. This day can't be any worse. Can it?

Just ignore her. Just walk past her. But no I should slap this bitch right in front of everyone just like she did. The problem is, this would be the second time I fight with someone and I  really don't want people think bad of me. That's just how I am.

„So?" I say pissed.

Her bitchy face want me to smack her even more.

„Hey Mattia! Why is your girlfriend here all alone?" She takes a sip out of her drink and points at me with her hand. I close my eyes.
She can't be serious.
Seconds later I can feel a hand on my shoulder and turn around.
To no one's surprise it is Mattia.

„Can we please talk? Alone." He asks, looking annoying to Jo.

Without any word I go some steps away from her and the others.

„I thought you don't want to go." I blame him.

„I would be an asshole leaving you alone." My eyes detach from the floor and travel to Mattia.

„Mmmh." I mumble looking to that bitch again.

„You know what is kinda strange. Just when you appear in the front door I accidentally bump into Jo. Before that I haven't seen her."

He looks at me with big eyes „I swear I wasn't with her."

„Who the hell did text you back then?" I grit my teeth.

„Everything alright here?"

Hector. Can he just stay away for once?!

„Yes. You can go now." Mattia says stepping in front of me.

„Yo clam down brother. Relax. Looks like you need a drink."

„That wasn't a question that was an invitation." My boyfriend says stepping even closer to him.

„Or what?" Hector laughs a bit, looking down to me.

I don't know how to feel right now. Not gonna lie this is hot but I don't want them to fight because of me. God I'll never go to a party again.

„Mattia please." I take his hand and step between them, facing Mattia.
He doesn't look at me and balls his fists. Damn this boy needs to chill hard.

„Mattia please, he is a little buzzed. Ignore him."
When his eyes finally look to mine his face expression softens.

I turn around to Hector and shake my head but he doesn't stop smiling and liking his lips.

„Attention everyone." Jo is now standing on a table and making some noises getting all the attention and the music turns low.
What the fuck?
„This party is something really special. Today we have a beautiful, pretty, handsome good looking couple here." She looks down at us.