Lovin

Chapter 1
Tonight was the last show of The Blown Away Tour. I was a little sad that it was over but at the same time glad because now I get to be with Mike. I miss him so much we didn't get to see each other often while I was on tour. He had a busy hockey schedule with the Preds also because of my tour schedule. Now I only have 5 minutes until I go on stage I say a quick prayer and walk on stage singing Good Girl. I sing my set list and I'm done with the last show. Thank you for coming out tonight and have a safe trip home then I exit and start to go to my dressing room. As I'm walking back my manager Maria says someone is waiting for me in there so I walk in and it's Mike. I ran over to him and jumped in his arms wrapping my arms and legs around him "hey babe" he said as I got down. Mike what are you doing here I thought you had a game. "I took off to come and surprise you for your last show, princess" I love you Mike "I love you too Care" how was your fligh - he cut me off and kissed me passionately we made out for 10 minutes. Then got interrupted by Maria because I was late for meet and greets. I'll see you later Mike love you "love you too baby I'll wait here until you get back". When I got back Mike was fast asleep on the couch in my dressing room, he looked so peaceful so I let him sleep until I was ready to go. I woke him up morin babe I said as I shook him lightly he woke up and opened his crystal blue eyes that I love so much I suggested since we have to stay here for couple of days cause I had interviews in Canada why don't we get a hotel cause I knew Mike hated sleeping on the tour bus. "That'd be great I'll call and make reservations at one of the hotels in Ottawa" cause that's where the show was. Thanks babe lets go as I gathered the rest of my things he made the reservation "we are going to stay at the Westin" ok that sounds great I said getting my suitcase. Mike and I carried the things that I didn't need to bring with me to the hotel and put them on the bus. Only bringing a couple of suitcases with me to the hotel. We got to the hotel and I needed to go take a shower so I went in the shower when Mike came in and wrapped his arms around me. If you didn't know I have a hot hockey playing husband I said to him as I giggled "And I have a gorgeous singing wife" he said with a smile on his face. We stayed there for what felt like forever and I didn't want the moment to end. We hopped out and go in our pjs. Then spent the majority of the night talking. As were talking he pulled me in close and wrapped his muscular arms around me and I fell asleep in his arms.