14

DM's
Jaemin > Y/N

Jaemin: Who's Kim Hana?

Y/n: Why do you care?

Jaemin: Cause she's saying bad things about you

Y/n: She's as stupid as her friends, I don't really care what she says. I don't want to waste my time on her.

Jaemin: Who's she?

Y/n: She's my cousin.

Jaemin: And she's saying weird stuff about you?

Y/n: We're not on good terms

Jaemin: If you're uncomfortable, we can talk about something else

Y/n: Why would we?

Jaemin: You have been texting back the whole time so I assume we're friends

Y/n: I have only 2 friends and a brother.

Jaemin: Who's the other friend besides Jaein.

Y/n: My little brother.

Jaemin: You don't have other friends?

Y/n: Yeah, I may be popular at school but it doesn't mean I have a lot of friends. When Eunji was here I wasn't like that, It's because I was blamed for her death, and I hate it. I had to show them that I am not someone you can bully.

Jaemin: Eunji was precious to all of us. She was a sister that I really wanted, I always wanted to protect her but she didn't want that, because she said she was strong enough to take care of this, but I didn't thought she will take care of this like that. I should be blamed too.

Y/n: in 15 minutes, Soul Cup.

That was your first time to ask him to go somewhere with you. And on your meeting you had your emotional breakdown in front of him. Beside Jeongin, Jaemin was the first one to know you have emotional breakdowns after Eunji's death it happened quite a lot. Plus it was your first time crying in front of other guy, of course Jeongin saw you crying because he was the one calming you down. You always thought that you don't deserve him, he was just too good for you.