19

DMs
Hana > y/n

Hana: Hi my little cousin

Y/n: What the hell do you want from me?

Hana: Don't sell your body, you will regret it later

Y/n: First of all you're the one who is selling her body not me. And I'm a fucking virgin.

Hana: You weren't worth Eunji's kindness. She's gone and that y/n that I know is back. You made Eunji kill herself and now you're posting some shit that you miss her? How fake of you

Y/n: Shut the fuck up! Or I will make you shut up differently

Hana: You're going to kill me how you killed Eunji!?

Y/n: STOP IT!!!

You've had enough of her, because of her you were cutting your wrists thinking it will help. But the pain never went away. People were saying you were bullying people but you were the one being bullied and because of her you had to meet your therapist. Jeongin was sick of her too, he hated seeing you like this, hurting yourself. You went out of the school bathroom and forgot about the blood that was leaking trough your clothes.

Jaemin: Y/N! What's up! How are y--.... What did you do?

He put your sleeves up only to see the scars and fresh cuts that were still bleeding.

Jaemin: Why did you do it? You need to tell me... I really want to help you... I can't bare to see you like this...

Y/n: It's fi--

Jaemin: It's not fine, you're hurt!

He pulled you in a hug and you started crying. At this time you knew he really cared and wanted to help you with all of this. You were glad he didn't stop texting you. He text you every single day to make sure you're ok.