Chapter 3: Intiation part 2 and Teams

Ozpin pov

     I watch my scroll pad particularly Ruby Rose.

Weiss over the scroll: It's this way. I mean this way it's definitly this way...

Ruby pov

Weiss:..Ok it's official, we passed it.

Ruby: Why can't you just admit that you have no idea where we're going.

Weiss: Because I know exactly where we're going. We're going to the Forest temple.

Ruby: "Scoffs"

Weiss: Oh stop it. You don't know either.

Ruby: Well at least I am not pretending like I know everything.

Weiss: What is that supposed to mean?

Ruby: It means your a big stupid jerk and I hate you.

     Weiss and I glare and argue for the next few minutes. I then notice (Y/N) doing something. I get Weiss to shut up for a little bit. She then also looks at (Y/N).

(Y/N) pov

     I am looking at a stick I placed in the ground earlier as Ruby and Weiss were arguing. Then the two stop arguing.

Weiss: (Y/N) what are you doing?

(Y/N): Well while you two were fighting, again, I have been figuring out which way we need to go.

Ruby: How did you figure that out?

(Y/N): That sticks shadow is telling me which way is west and then I can tell which way is north. So, come on let's go.

     I get on (H/C), then Ruby and Weiss did the same. We rode north till we came to a clearing where there was some temple ruins. Then Ruby gets all excited and yells out.

Ruby: YANG!!!

     She runs to the blonde and hugs her. As we ride up I see that Yang is paired with Blake and Jaune is stuck in a tree. As Weiss and I get down from (H/N) there is a crash and an Ursa is running and flailing it's arms until an explosion appears behind as well as a "Yee Haa". The grimm slumps to the ground and a girl with a grenade launcher and a what look like a flashy ninja that looks exhausted.

Ninja: Nora, Please don't do that again.

     He then notices that she is gone and looks at the temple. She is eyeball the chess pieces.

Nora: Ooohh. I'm queen of the castle. I'm queen of the castle.

Ren: NORA!!!

Nora: Coming Ren.

Blake: Did that girl just ride in on an Ursa?

Yang and (Y/N): Uhhh...

     As I grab the king chest piece there is another crash on the other side of the clearing. Pyrrha Nikos comes running out of the trees with Deathstalker close behind her.

Blake: Did that girl just run all the way here with a deathstalker on her tail.

     Yang then explodes and yells.

Yang: Can everyone just chill out for 2 seconds before something crazy happens again!

     Out of no where the nevermore is back and is closing in on us.

(Y/N): We need leave NOW!

     I get on (H/N) everyone else gets their chesspiece and we make a run for it. We make it to the ruins next to the cliffs. Where a goliath is just standing there. Oh shit. Even better the nevermore and the death stalker  followed us. Awesome.