The Robbery and Blake's secret

3rd person pov

     A horn sounds as a ship comes into port. Team RWBY and (Y/N) were walking down the street. Weiss was looking a bit happier than usual.

Ruby: I don't think I've ever seen you this excited Weiss. It's weirding me out.

Weiss: How can you not be excited. A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world. There will be dances, parades, a tournament. Oh the amount of planning is simply wonderful.

Yang: You really know how to take something fun and make it sound boring.

Weiss Quiet you.

     After a little bit more walking.

Yang: Remind me again why we are spending Friday at the stupid docks.

Ruby: Ugh, they smell like fish.

Weiss: Well I heard that students of Vacuo are arriving by ship today. And as a reprsentative of Beacon I feel as though it is my solem duty to welcome them here.

Blake: She wants to spy on them so she can have the upper hand in the tournament.

Weiss: You can't prove that.

     Ruby notices (Y/N) is quieter than the others. She turns to see what he's looking at and is shocked. Woah. A dust shop was police taped up. Then everyone else notices and approach the scene. When they get there (Y/N) asks the officers.

(Y/N): Excuse me, Huntsman and huntresses, what happened here.

Officer: Robbery, second shop hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle.

     As the team was about to turn and leave, (Y/N) goes under the police tape.

Officer 2: Whoa, sir your not allowed to cross the tape. Official police work only.

(Y/N): You going to stop me.

     The officers look at eachother then back at you. They then move out of ths way.

(Y/N): Blake I might need your help with pictures and finding clues.

(Y/N) pov

     Blake follows me under the tape. I hand her a camera.

(Y/N): Take photos of anything we find and here use these, don't touch anything unless you have them on.

     Blake and (Y/N) put on rubber gloves and start searching.

(Y/N): Blake, check this out, I've got torn cloth fibers on the broken window. As well as a blood stain, might be from the shooter.

Camera:*Snap*

(Y/N): looks like the perps were in a hurry. Officers, tag it and bag it and get the blood to forensics, see if they can get a DNA match off it.

Officers: You can't order us around.

     I just glare at them.

Officers: Yes, sir.

Blake: I found dust shot cartridges, (Y/N).

Camera: *Snaps*

(Y/N): if these were loaded by the shooter then they might have his DNA on them. Tag 'em and bag 'em.

Blake: (Y/N), take a look at this.

Camera:*Snaps*

Blake: I've got a blood trail here.

     Me and Blake follow the trail to a back closet. Reluctantly I open the closet door. Only to reveal a dead shopkeeper.

Camera: *Snaps*