Truth behind the Legend

(Y/N) pov

     I am following Ruby, who is holding a flashlight, into the tunnel, we head deeper and deeper. As we do we see engravings on the walls, pictures. We come to the end of the hall and we see an empty room, dead end great, in the room though was a big painting of the Knights of the Round Table. I look a little harder and I see numbers and I realize something.

(Y/N): Girls, I've seen this painting before.

Yang: Really, where?

I pull out a old diary and start flipping through the pages.

(Y/N): My dad gave me this journal before he died, I never realized the signifcance until now.

I find the painting in the journal and show it to everyone.

(Y/N): You see...

Weiss: Look, the numbers your dad writes about in the journal are here as well.

Ruby: Your dad was definitly onto something here.

Blake: Well we now know the source of the numbers, but we still don't know what they mean.

Everyone else starts spewing out ideas on what the numbers are for, while I am trying to think. Then I look through more of the journal and find something about a knight's tomb. As I am reading, I think back to the old manuscripts and then I realize what my dad was doing.

(Y/N): Dad wasn't looking for a book about the tomb, look here *I show them the entry about the tomb* he was looking for the tomb itself.

Blake: You mean the tomb is somewhere down here.

(Y/N): Yes, my dad figured out what was down. Look...*I then point at the numbers on the wall* three, three, seven, seven, ten...and ten. Look around for a ten.

The team starts pacing around the room looking for a ten. Ruby then notices something on the floor and exclaims.

Ruby: Blake stand on (Y/N)'s shoulders with the light and look at the floor!

I stand firm as Blake gets up and stands on my shoulders, Weiss tosses her a flashlight. Blake shines it down and then sighs in excitment.

Blake: Ha, ten. I guess "X" does mark the spot after all.

Blake hops down and Yang starts tapping the ground and stops at the middle when she hears something different.

Yang: Ok everyone, stand back.

Everyone hid behind my shield, as Yang starts punching the spot she stopped at over and over. Yang finally busts through the floor and we join around the hole. We can't exactly see the bottom, so I grab one of Yang's dust shot cartridges and carefully open and spread the raw dust on a stick. I somehow light it and drop the burning stick down and wait. When the stick hits the ground, we all can tell it is a long way down.

(Y/N): I'll be right back.

I go back out of the tunnel and find (H/N) to get into the saddle bag and get rope. I get back to the group, tie the rope to a pillar and throw the rest down the hole.

(Y/N): Alright, I'll go down first.

I simply grab the rope and slide down to the bottom. As I land I look around and see a decrepit tunnel leading Oum knows where. As everyone else comes down the rope, I grab Weiss and guide her down gently to the ground.

Weiss: Thank you.

(Y/N): Come on, lets move.

We head down the tunnel then, we start to see more engravings, but much older. I stop to look at some symbols that are under the engraved pictures, Weiss then takes a look as well.