A/N

It is your author right here, I'm here to update you with a few things.

Thank you so much I spill from the bottom of my heart for supporting my work and giving great responses, I would never thought this book could be such a success.

The greatest honor for me is receiving loves and supports from my readers all over the world, you guys are truly amazing and I couldn't thank each one of you so here I show my gratitude.

To be honest, I thought thought this book is cliche and not worth to be read but you changed my mind and I love you for giving me this little confidence which give me the courage to take my steps.

Also,

For those who stan BTS or love to read this twisted romance novel, I published a new book.

The book is titled

DESPERATE FOR AN EPIPHANY

A Jeon Jungkook thrilling fanfiction so it would be so nice to me if you spend a little of your time to check it out. I'll make sure I'll do better than my previous books in this one.

Give it a read and a vote, if you seem to like it.

Again, thank you for spending your time reading this emotional ass writer here who turns out to be a half human half alien species so GOTTA FLY TO MY DREAMLANDDDD!!!

piap piap those wings winky winky fly fly❤

Don't forget to leave some comments of your thoughts on my book and anything you wanna say, just hit me up in the comment section.

THANK YOU FOR READING

❤💕❤💕❤💕

truly,

EuphoricNani