Prologue

Long distance relationships are okay, but have you ever experienced long distance friendship?
I had never thought that I'll meet someone on internet and we'll become such good friends even though we lived in different countries, untill I came to know them.

It's a story of three Darshaner friends. One from India and the other two from Bangladesh. None of them had met eachother and had a long distance friendship for two years.

Khushi- An Indian Darshaner who is a fashion designer and lives in Delhi in a flat with a flatmate.

Deenika a.k.a Dee- A Bangladeshi Darshaner who always wanted to be a pilot and shifted to Delhi for some special course. She and Khushi are flatmates for two years now and in total, the trio's friendship is four years old.

Nabiha a.k.a Nabi- A Bangladeshi Darshaner who always wanted to be a writer and the only member of the trio who hasn't met the others.

Darshan- The one who doesn't need any introduction. He is the reason behind the trio knowing eachother and becoming the friends they are.

(Get ready for something superfun. It's a total different story from the ones I write and as always I'm super nervous.
Chapter one will be out on 26th October ♥
Comment down if you need a tag ♥)