7. The One With Lots Of Talking

"Actually I'm from Bangladesh but I ran away from my so called home and now I'll be living with both of them in Delhi", Nabiha confessed and Darshan blankly shifted his gaze among the three of us. He definitely had millions of questions in his mind. "I have four elder brothers and no matter what they do, they are always explained with love, but if I repeat the same thing, I'm always badly scolded. They are free to do anything but I have thousands of restrictions not because I'm a girl, but because I'm unloved. I myself heard my mom and dad talking about how I bring bad luck to them. Agar mai unke saath rehti hoon toh negativity aur bad thoughts ki alawa mujhe kuch nahi milta is liye I just ran away because I can't take this anymore", Nabi said. "If you don't mind, can I say something?", Darshan asked. "Are of course yaar, you are my saviour. Jab koi nahi tha mere saath tab tum aur tumhara music tha", Nabi said and Darshan palely smiled. "I don't know about what all you have suffered and what all you have gone through, but tell me, ghar se bhagne se pehle what were you thinking? I mean, did you felt that it is the right thing to do? Who were the people you thinking about before taking this decision?", Darshan asked with a grave tone and serious face. "I felt that it was the best option kyunki agar mai waha rehti aur mujhe aur taane padhte toh I would have lost all my self confidence and self control aur mai kuch galat kar deti khudko. A few years back, it all increased to such a high level that I was about to attempt a suicide, I just couldn't handle all of that anymore, but then I came to know about, your music. You are the one who saved me. It might sound cliche but mai tumhaari wajah se zinda hoon aaj. Jab bhi gharwaale taane marte the mai apne room mai jaake tumhari photos dekhti thi, songs sunti thi, interviews dekhti thi and I used to feel good. Then I came to know Khushi and Dee and they were always there for me, jab bhi kuch galat hota tha and I felt like giving up on everything, even on my life, tab in dono ne mujhe samjhaya. I am very grateful to the three of you. Jab mene ghar se bhaagne ka decision liya tab I didn't think ki ma papa ko kesa lagega, all I thought was agar mai yaha rahi aur mene apne aap ko kuch kar diya toh in dono ko kesa lagega because they always taught me to be strong. I didn't want to disappoint them", she concluded and all of us had tears in our eyes. "I don't know what to say but the only thing I can say right now is, you took a brave and good decision. All the best for your new life", Darshan said. "Bas yaar bahut rona dhona ho gaya subah se. Let's cheer up. Darshan ka concert hai shaam ko aise hi raha toh he won't be able to perform properly", Dee said and rubbed off her tears. "Achcha okay let me tell you guys somethin", Darshan excitedly said. "Once I saw in my DM requests that there was a group with three of my fanpages and Kartik Aryan", Darshan barely started and Dee, Nabi and I exchanged glances. "The fanpages were handled by girls only but they were so cool. I mean once I opened the chats and read them and they were double meaning, cool, funny and what not. They gossiped about boys, ek dosre ko gaali dete the, ek dosre ko ladhko ke naam se chidhate the and then one day one of them said that she likes Tabish, Tabish Pasha, my friend so she wanted to add him too in the group but baaki ki dono use mana karti rahi kyunki tabish DMs check kar leta hai par uss ladhki ne tabish ko add kardiya and they still kept on talking they way they used to", Darshan and laughed out loud while the three of us were quite. "So you read all the chats in a single day?", I asked. "Nahi. Ek din jab mene dekha toh group tabhi recently hi bana tha aur woh log online the aur baate kar rahe the toh ooper hi tha toh mene padhna start kiya and then uske baad mai roz specially woh group kholke saare chats padhta tha. But one day they suddenly stopped talking, mene dekha tha thodhe din pehle group kholke but koi new message nahi tha. I don't know what happened to them?", Darshan said and became sad in the end. "Nothing happened to them, it's just that after that one girl added Tabish in the group, the three of them realised ki Tabish kabhi bhi kholke dekh sakta hai jo achcha nahi hoga so the three of them made a new group jisme na tum the, na Kartik tha aur na Tabish", I said and Darshan gave me weird. "Matlab...", he paused. "Ya ham teeno hi the woh", Dee said and I bet Dee and Nabi felt the same awkwardness as I felt. "Okay sorry but yeah koi baat nahi hoti yaar ki achanak se tum DMs check karlo aur uske baad roz karo. Dekh hi liya tha toh kuch message bhi kar dete taki hame pata chal jata ki tumne dekh liya toh ham thodhi shareef messages karte", I said and Darshan started laughing. "Are I said na ki mujhe bahut maze aate the. You guys are so amazing. Jab bhi thaka hua feel karta tha toh mai padh leta tha chats toh woh sab padhke mujhe hasi aati thi, there were inspirational things too at times so mujhe achcha lagta tha. And the way time to time tum log kehte rehte the ki agar darshan ne padh liya toh kya sochega and then one of you used to say tension mat lo nahi dekhta woh DM, bahut maza aata tha and I uses to think ki nahi beta tum teeno pe nazar hai meri", he said and this time all of laughed out loud. We talked for a long time, we laughed, shared memories and had a great time. He was so nice and frank with us that we forgot we were sitting with our idol whom we have been following and admiring for years, it felt like we were together in school and we have been friends for years and we can say anything we want, share everything.