20. The One With The Preparations

[Nabiha]:

Dee and I stood at the gate of the airport with our luggage and waited for Darshan and Khushi to come with a car. "Excitement mai unn dono ke saamne hamare plan ke baare mai kuch bol mat dena", I warned Dee. "I'll try my best", she replied and I rolled my eyes. "Wohoo! Are you serious?!", I said with my eyes popping out of my eye sockets while I saw Darshan and Khushi coming in a convertible Ferrari. "What the hell is this beauty", Dee said and we chuckled. "Hello ladies", Darshan and Khushi said in unison as they stopped in front of us. "Yeah kaha se mili?", Dee said as we were engaged adoring the car. "Yahi khadhi thi bahar hi", Darshan casually said. "We have been very lucky lately", I said. "Come let's go", Darshan said.
Darshan drove on the roads of Goa, Khushi sat next to him and Dee and I on the back. "Dude Goa is much more beautiful than I had thought, no doubt everyone wants to come here", I said as I looked here and there. "Pehli baar aai hai?", Khushi asked and I nodded. "Dee tu?", she asked again. "I have been here, though for a short while during my training", Dee replied. "Khushi, do you want to drive?", Darshan asked out of nowhere. "Yes, of course", she excitedly said. He stopped the car and both of them got off and exchanged their places. "What happened all of a sudden by the way? Jab mene pehle poocha tha tab toh saaf mana kar diya tha. Everything alright?", Khushi asked out of concern. "Yeah, don't worry. It's such a pleasant weather and a beautiful place, so thought of playing for you guys", he said with a wide smile and the three of us literally started shouting in happiness and excitement and Darshan covered his ears.
"It has been three days since we are together and you haven't sung for us, yeah toh banta hai", Dee said. "Really, what about the concert huh?", Darshan said while talking out his guitar from the case and Khushi started driving. "That wasn't exclusively for us na", Dee said and bit hee tongue. "Umm hmm", Darshan said with a smile. He started playing the guitar and that tune was literally heavenly. I felt so lucky at that moment. "Na re na na na na na nana na na na", he started and the three of us knew what song it is. Khushi looked at Darshan with a wide smile and raised her eyebrow and he winked in response. Dee and I too had wide ear to ear smiles on our faces.
He reached the chorus and modified the lyrics. "Meri doosri mohabbat hai woh", he sang looking towards Khushi and the four of us shared a loud laugh. "Meri pehli mohabbat, pehli mohabbat, pehli mohabbat hai woh", he was back to serious and sang properly. He sang a lot of songs and that experience was no doubt a million times better than attending his concert, because hello, he is right in front of you and he is singing just for you! Ahh! heavenly feeling.

"This is so beautiful", I said looking out of the big window in the hotel lobby. There was a beach, right there and it was so beautiful. "I love this place", Khushi said. "I stayed here last time when I visited Goa and I regretted that why didn't I know about this place earlier", he said. "You should have asked me. I stayed here when I came here when I was 6 years old", Khushi said with a giggle. "6 years? Uske baad kaha rukti thi?", Dee asked. "Uske baad this is the first time I'm here in Goa. Bahut baar socha tha ek full family trip ke baare mai but it never succeeded", she replied. "Chalo ab thodha rest karlo sab apne apne room mai jaake then we'll go out", Darshan said. "By thr way guys, tum dono ek hi room lelo, king sized honeymoon suite", I said to Darshan and Khushi. "Pagal hai kya", Khushi said with a chuckle. "Are sahi toh keh rahi hai yeah, accept it or not but all of us know that we destroyed your 'moment' in the plane so you guys should take a single room", Dee supported and both of them gave us confused looks. "I don't want to share my room", Darshan complained. "Oh hello, jab bhi concerts ke liye doosri cities mai jaate ho, you share your room with Hardil aur ab girlfriend ke saath room share karne mai pareshaani hai. Kya baat hai, huh?", I teased and the three of us laughed hard while Darshan gave us death looks. "Ab toh honeymoon suite mai hi rahenge hum dono", he said looking towards Khushi and she shrugged her shoulders. "Achcha guys, can you please do me favor?", Dee said with a puppy face. I knew what was coming. "Tum logo ne kese forcefully uthaya tha subah yeah tumhe bhi pata hai, then uske baad I had to fly and to be honest, I'm very tired now, I want to sleep, but I don't want to miss the fun with y'all too. Toh jab tak mai soke na uthun, please kahin ghoomne mat jana", she literally pleaded.
"Ok, you can sleep, hum thodhi der aise hi hotel mai ghoom lete hai", Darshan said. "No. Kahin mat jaao na yaar please", she dramatically said. "Are par bas hotel mai hi toh ghoomenge", Khushi said back. "No", Dee said. "Tum logo ko meri kasam, no value of red cross or anything", Dee stubbornly said. "Yeah kya baat hai, pagal ho gayi hai kya", Darshan irritatedly said. "Nahi, ab kuch nahi ho sakta. Tum logo ko meri kasam, jab tak mai na kahun, tum log kahi nahi ja sakte bas apne room mai raho", Dee said and both of them rolled their eyes.

Darshan and Khushi were stuck in their room while Dee and I sat in my room, planning for their date. "While I was looking out of the window, I saw a table and chairs out there on the beach and it seems like they used it for date purpose only", I told her. "Perfect then, we'll decorate it and make something to eat", Dee said. "But we'll have to make sure Darshan and Khushi don't see us decorating from their window", I said. "Chill, they must be busy having sex", Dee joked and we shared a laugh.
I video called Khushi while Dee sat opposite to me, making sure she doesn't come in the frame. "Hello", Khushi said as soon as she picked up the call. "I hope I didn't disturb you guys again while having sex", I said. "Shut up", Khushi said with a death stare and I could hear Darshan say that too but he wasn't in the frame. "Akele kya kar rahi hai, come here", Khushi offered. "Dude, woh pagal aurat kasam deke bethi hai ki room se bahar nahi nikalna jab tak mai na kahun, mar jayi toh? Mujhe uske chakkar mai jail nahi jana", I said and both of them laughed and Dee rolled her eyed. "Tension mat le ham charo ke alawa vese bhi koi nahi hai, kise pata chal raha hai kya hua", Darshan said as he came into the frame and the three of us laughed. Dee widened her eyes sitting right in front of me. "Achcha guys, bahar dikhao tum logo ke room se kesa view kitna beach dikhta hai", I excitedly said coming to the point. They went near the window of their room and Khushi switched to back camera and showed me the entire view. "Wow yaar", I said. They view was actually very beautiful. I talked to them for a minute or two more and then ended the call as fast as I could become we had a lot of work to do.

"Everything is clear. They can't see that area from their room", I informed Dee. "Tum log toh poora plan banake bethe ho na mujhe marne ka", she disgustedly said and I laughed it off. "Has mat", she ordered.

We snuck out of my room and went in search of some decorating material in the store room. We got some fairy lights, candles and flowers and went outside to start decorating.

Once we were done with all the decorations, it was almost time for sunset and in this while Dee got a few calls from Darshan and Khushi which she didn't pick up because she was 'sleeping' but I had to pick up when they called me, and we talked casually bitching about how much Dee sleeps and she had no other option than to listen to us. Dee and I then went to kitchen to see what food items we could make for tonight.
We finalised Pasta, Garlic Bread and Cheeze Grilled Sandwiches along with Champagne for our menu.

"Where are we gonna go when Darshan and Khushi will be on their date? Are we going to see them talk and have fun and eat?", Dee asked while we cooked. "Obviously not", I replied. "We'll sit near the window in the hotel and eat and have fun. Hum ander aram se AC mai honge aur woh dono bahar", I added. "Aur hum unhe itna achcha surprise de rahe hai toh shayad woh bhi baad mai kuch karen hamare liye", Dee added. "Tere saath date? Eww chii. No!", I said and furrowed my eyebrows. "Mujhe bhi tere saath date pe nahi jana, lesbian thodhi na hoon mai. Kuch aur surprise bhi toh ho sakta hai, koi gift", she clarified. "What if Darshan gifts us Gucci ke shoes ya koi IPhone", I said with my eyes wide open with excitement. "Nah, I don't need those as gifts, I can afford them", Dee said and I raised my eyebrows. "Haan badhi Ambani ki aulad hai na tu", I said back. "Oh pagal. Abhi tak jese ham saari cheeze khareed rahe hai na", she taunted and I bit my tongue after I realised what she meant.