6. The One With His Entry

"Kaha hai woh?", Dee asked after waiting for 15 minutes. "I don't know yaar. Principal sir said that he'll send him. He must be here any moment", I replied. "Excuse me", I heard a voice from behind me which was definitely not his'. I turned around to find out Principal sir's assistant. "Yeah hai woh?", Nabi whispered and I softly hit her in stomach with my elbow. "Principal sir ne kaha hai ki aap log boy's hostel mai jaake sir se mil lijiye kyunki agar woh yaha aye toh crowd ho jayega", he said and handed me our pass to enter boy's hostel. "Okay, thank you", I said with a decent smile. "Is he Darshan Raval jo crowd ho jayega. People think too high of themselves", Dee flatly said. "Aaj zindagi mai pehli baar tum log boy's hostel mai jaaoge woh bhi sirf meri wajah se. Thank me later", I said ignoring Dee. "Oh please. Ham kaunsa boy's hostel jaane ke liye mare ja rahe hai", Dee said back and I gave both of them a wicked smile and raised my eyebrows.
We stood in front of room 19 of the boy's hostel waiting for the door to open. Seconds later the door opened and the popped out form behind with a huge smile. "Hey", he said and extended his hands to hug me. "Hi", I too said with a huge smile on my face and hugged him. The smile on my face was 100% natural, it was the smile he gives me and millions of other people whenever we see him. After we broke the hug, I saw him seeing the two idiots standing behind me with a confused look. I turned back to see them having even more confused and shocked looks on their faces, both of them looked at him with their eyes wide open and mouth half open. "Why are you both looking at him like this?", I asked with a giggle. "Dars", Nabi shouted and I covered her face before she could say his full name because the way she shouted, I'm sure he was audible in rooms nearby and we couldn't afford anyone to know in which room Darshan Raval was staying. Yes, Darshan Raval, heartbeat of millions of hearts, the singing sensation,  the one who gave me my first individual project. "Come inside", Darshan said and moved aside. The went inside and as soon as the door was locked, Nabi and Dee were uncontrollable. "Darshan?!", Nabi and Dee both said out loud in unison. "Is he the one? Yeah hi woh jiske liye tune dress banai?", Dee asked. "Yes. He is the one!", I said. "Kese? Yeah sab kese hua? Kab hua?", Nabi said. Both of them were filled with excitement and confusion at the same time. "Wait let me tell you. Pehle tum log betho", Darshan said.
After Nabi and Dee were a bit calm, Darshan started narrating them everything. "So almost a month ago I got a video from the college. It was basically an invitation video for today's event and it had glimpse of college campus and classes too. Tab uss video mai I saw her making an amazing outfit. Though woh complete nahi tha par uska sketch was kept with it aur mujhe woh bahut achcha laga. It was literally amazing", he narrated and my heart beated super fast when he started praising the design. "Mene management team ko call kiya and I said ki I want to wear that outfit and that's how we met", Darshan completed. "Matlab you guys have met before?", Dee asked. "Ya. Ek din mere paas college se phone aya ki principal sir wants to meet me. Mai next day college aai tab principal sir ne mujhe yeah sab bataya then next day hi Darshan Delhi aya, ham log mile, mene size liya and outfit ready kia", I said. "Oh shit! We are so happy for you! Congratulations! Dekha mene kaha tha na that one day you'll design an outfit for him", Nabi excitedly said. "Yes! Thank you so much guys", I said and pressed my teeth together. "Dekh kehne ka man toh nahi kar raha but Thank you yaar", Dee said. "You made our dream come true. Thank you so much hame Darshan se milane ke liye. Ham boy's hostel mai jaane ke liye marte nahi hai but agar hostel mai aise boys ho, toh kaun nahi jana chahega", she added. I laughed and said, "Pagal hai tu. Jabse mujhe pata chala ki Darshan yaha perform karega aur I'm making his outfit, mene tab hi soch liya tha ki mai tujhe milake rahungi Darshan se aur kal Nabi bhi aa gayi toh aur maza agaya". "This is literally the best starting, with all the three people I love in front of me", Nabi said. "Starting?", Darshan asked and the three of us looked at eachother as to what to tell him.