9. The One With His Concert

The three of us stood in the first row in the concert. The moment he entered the stage and started singing, my heart beated at with an extremely high speed. I felt as if it would break through my rib cage any moment. He sang a lot of songs from calm romantic ones to wild party songs and the crowd went mad as the concert continued. It was indeed a dream come true for the three of us because it was the first time when we were attending his concert, before this we have always seen him singing in concerts through the recorded videos of the concert or if anyone comes live but today he was in front of our eyes with no phone screen in between and the icing on the cake was that the three of were together.
After the concert got over and we were about to leave, Naushad sir - his manager - came towards us and said, "Darshan ne kaha hai ki aap log room mai jaake betho he's coming in a while, he wants to say something", and handed us the room keys. "Woho girls got lucky tonight. Darshan Raval called us in his room", Nabi said in a cheesy way as soon as Naushad sir left. "Shut up", Dee said while all of us laughed. We went to his room and waited for him to come. He came after almost half an hour. "Sorry guys, I got stuck in a small interview and then people came for photos and autographs", Darshan apologized. Damn! I love the kind soul he is. "Are no problem yaar, it's okay", Dee said. "But tum log jo kar rahe the, that wasn't okay", Darshan said and the three of us gave him confused looks. "I was thinking of having dinner with you guys aur tum log bina mile ja rahe the, dinnee toh door ki baat", he flatly added. "Ohoo looks like someone wanted to have a dinner daye with three girls at a time, hah", I added. "Hahaha. You wish", Darshan said back with a fake laughter. "Achcha by the way, Khushi, I forgot to ask about the cost of this outfit. I mean..", Darshan said when I cut him off. "Bas haan, kya cost, pagal ho kya? You liked it so much that you want to keep it with you forever is more than enough for me, aur wese kehte ho ki now we arr friends and now you're asking about the cost", I said and gave him an annoyed look. He looked towards me as if to convince me, "Kya? Koi fayda nahi hai aise dekhne se", I clearly said and he laughed and swayed his head to his sides. We had dinner with his entire team and everyone was so amazing. All of them were super sweet and it was so good to talk to them and spend time with them, they didn't let us feel as if we were their fans and we were meeting for the first time, they all were very kind.
After a long day, we finally came back home and literally fell on our bean bags in the living room. "Damn! What a crazy day it was!", Nabi exclaimed. "I know right. Maza aa gaya. All our dreams came true in a single day", Dee said back. "I always felt that Darshan was an angel and today I realized how true I was", Nabi said. "Agree", Dee replied. "I mean the way he acted with us the whole time, the kind hearted he is, I can't even explain how amazing he is", Nabi added. "Yeah, and when he asked us for our phone numbers and he himself made a group on WhatsApp and named it as 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S', matlab chalo pokre din hamari baate hui toh formality ke liye koi bhi friends keh dega par he meant when he called us his friends warna saamne se numbers leke group nahi banata", Dee said. "He deserves all the happiness in this world yaar", Nabi said. Both of them kept on blessing Darshan and talked about the day while I stayed quiet because I was preoccupied with another thought. "KHUSHI", Dee almost shouted bringing me back to the real world. "What?", I said in annoyance. "Kaha kho gayi? Itni der se chup bethi hai aur ham bula rahe hai toh sun bhi nahi rahi", she asked. "Kuch soch rahi thi", I said. "Achcha aisa kya soch rahi thi aap?", Nabi asked. "Mai soch rahi thi ki what if....", I paused and smiled at it's thought only. "What if everyone in this world disappears aur bas ham teeno aur Darshan reh jaye and not even a single person besides us. Kitna maza ayega", I said. "Yeah aur ham jaha marzi waha ja sakte ho, jo marzi woh kar sakte ho", Nabi said. "Koi rules nahi koi restrictions nahi. Jo ham chahe woh ho", Dee added. "Seriously yaar. Agar aisa ho jaye toh kitna maza aayega", I said with a wide smile. "I know right. Poori duniya ki band baja denge ham chaaro", Nabi said. "Par ek second. Teen ladhkiya aur ek ladhka. Aisa kese chalega? I mean all three of us love him, toh kiska boyfriend banega woh?", Dee asked. "Jisse use pyaar hoga. Simple", Nabi replied. "Guys! Boyfriend girlfriend ka chu****** zaroori hai kya? I mean ham log sirf achche friends banke bhi toh reh sakte hai. Kyunki vese bhi hamare imaginary world mai sirf ham chaar log hai, it's it too small to have heart breaks and all kyunki relationships mai chote hi sahi par heart breaks hote rehte hai aur duniya gawah hai ki log apne boyfriend/girlfriend se zyada apne best friends ke saath comfortable hote hai", I said. "Baat toh sahi", Nabi said and all three of us felt silent and started imagining it all. "Kaash yeah sab sach ho sakta yaar. Kitna maza aata", Dee said. "Kaash", Nabi and I said together. "Chalo ab so jaate hai it's late now aur vese bhi aaj jaldi neend nahi aane waali", I said and we went to our respective rooms.