18. The One Where Darshan and Khushi do 'it'

[Nabiha]:

I was completely mad at those idiots for doing that. I hate it when someone forcefully wakes me up and they just didn't forcefully made me wake up but poured a glass of water at me while I was sleeping and hid inside the washroom. "Karlo jo karna hai", was what Darshan said so I just locked the washroom from outside, held Dee's hand and took her with me.
"What did you just do?", Dee said between her laughters as we walked away from the washroom. "They deserve that", I said with a straight face while Dee continued to laugh her lungs out. Our clothes were soaked with water, all thanks to Khushi and Darshan, so we took out some fresh clothes from out suitcases and changed into them.

"Yaar, I had no plans of changing my clothes", Dee cried as we sat on two of the many empty seats of the plane and drank coffee. "I know, neither did I", I said. "For how long are you thinking or keeping them locked there, by the way?", Dee asked. "Umm.. Until they shout on top of their lungs and apologize to us", I said and a raised a brow. "Haha, perfect", Dee said and we hi-fived. We sat close enough to the washroom so that we can hear them when they'll shout.

We scrolled through out Instagram feed, shared memes, I even uploaded a post for Darshan on my fan page, I know it doesn't makes any sense because there's no one to see that post expect the four of us but I felt good in doing that, and we even read our novels which we 'bought' from the airport. I checked the time, it was 13:49p.m and all of a sudden the fact hit me hard that Darshan and Khushi were locked in the washroom for almost three hours now. "Dee", I worriedly called out. "Hmm", she said from behind her book. "Dude Darshan and Khushi are still in the washroom and haven't called us or said something", I said. I was earlier mad at them but now I was literally worried for them. How can anyone stay inside the washroom for so long? "Oh shit! Yeah, you are right. Let me go and check", Dee said and went towards the washroom.
"Nabiha!", she hurriedly came towards me. "What? Aur dabi hui awaz mai kyu baat kar rahi hai?", I asked. "Dude, Khushi and Darshan..", she paused making my heartbeat skip. "What? What about them?", I asked as I got up from my seat. She didn't say anything and dragged me with her to the washroom. "What? Kuch bol!", I angrily said. "Shh. Halke bol, actually bol mat, unki baat sun", Dee whispered. "Pagal ho gayi hai kya tu?", I irritatedly said. "Chup ho ja aur jesa mai keh rahi hoon kar! Sun kya baat kar rahe hai woh dono", she said. I rolled my eyes and tried to listen what they were talking about that made Dee shocked. It was hard to hear them talk through the door so we had to press our ears against the door to listen to them.

"Haha no, I mean what I just said", Darshan said. "Really?", Khushi asked. Her tone was kind of low, as if she was confused or she didn't know to say and what was happening around her. "Yes", Darshan said and then they both stayed in silence for a few seconds. They were actually making me curious to know what they were talking about. I really wanted to know that what Darshan had just said which Khushi couldn't believe. "I love you Khushi. I really do, since the day I first saw you in thay video which your college had sent me. You are my love at first sight and now when I have came to know you a little bit, I have spent time with you, I am even more in love with you", Darshan said. WHAT THE FUCK did just happen. Dee and I looked at eachother and both of us were completely shocked and our eyes were almost out of our eye sockets. "Is he mad?! What are they talking? I mean how?", Dee whispered. "Shh", this time I was the one to shush her. "I love you too", Khushi replied to whatever Darshan said. "I mean I always did, I always loved you. Being your fangirl, I have always dreamt of 'us'", she said and added a laugh. "But I never thought that this could happen in real.. All this feels so amazing and surreal", she said.

Honestly, I didn't know how to react to all this. I was definitely super happy for her, but at the same time I couldn't accept it. I too was hid fangirl and the fact that now him and my best friend are dating, I don't know how I'd take it but ya, I was sure that I was definitely happy for Khushi and in long run maybe it'll all ease up for me to simply accept that fact because I'll still be his fangirl no matter what, and I'm sure Dee had the same feelings.

What we heard next was something that I wasn't expecting much but yeah, both of them were kissing maybe. We could hear the sound of the kisses through the door. "They're wild", Dee said. "I know, right", I added with a soft laugh and yeah, we were still listening to them, shamelessly. They giggled between their kisses and that was the exact moment I started shipping them because I can bet they looked very cute. "Aww", I mouthed to Dee and she too was smiling from ear to ear.

"Do you wanna do it?", Darshan asked her in a playful voice. Wait, what? What did he just say? Do what? "Umm, sure", Khushi said. What? How shameless. Next we heard a strong bang on the door that we had to move away because of the loud sound. They're doing it against the door, but we again shamelessly pressed out ears against the door to be assured. We heard then gasping and suddenly got away from the door. "Wait wait wait. I can't handle this now. They just started dating and now they are having sex in the washroom room against the gate", I said in disgust. "Aur kar washroom mai band. Aai badhi 'they deserve it', agar tune unhe band na kiya hota toh hame unhe aisi awaze nikalte hue nahi sunna padhta", Dee scolded. "That isn't my fault at all. Merko kya pata tha Darshan usse pyaar karta hai and he'll propose her out of a sudden and they are such animals ki turant sex karne lagenge", I defended myself.
We would have been fine and would have given them privacy if we wouldn't have heard them moaning. Umm, yeah. They did, and that too very loudly that we could hear them even while not having our ears pressed against the door and we took a step back in disgust. We heard them moan eachother's name and 'I love you' and all that kind of stuff, well I don't want to go in those details but it was very disgusting to hear that, to hear my friends having sex. "Guys!", Dee shouted and I widened my eyes. "They weren't supposed to know that we are here", I said with gritted teeth and slap my forehead. "Enough yaar, behave like humans. Subah 2 baje kaun sex karta hai? Aur itni tez awaz nikalke woh bhi?!", she said in disgust and I just gave her looks. She wasn't to say that. "Enough of you guys. I'm happy for you guys but I can't do this now, I'm opening the door", she said and extended her hand towards the lock. "Wait", I almost shouted and held her hand. "Let them wear clothes at least", I said. "Umm.. We already have. You can open", Khushi's embarrassed voice came from the other end. I slowly moved my hand towards the lock and unlocked it, revealing Darshan and Khushi behind it having embarrassed faces. None of us made eye contact and we stood there in complete silence and awkwardness, we didn't know what to say.
"We are sorry guys. We didn't mean to hear you both hav", I abruptly stopped and changed the sentence. "It had been three hours since you guys were inside so we got worried and came here to see if everything was alright. Then we heard Darshan proposing and it was going all cute and then suddenly... We didn't do anything intentionally. Sorry", I said with my head still hung low. Not just them but Dee and I were embarrassed too and we had no idea how the both of them will react to all this.

(How will Darshan and Khushi react now? Will things be able to remain the same anymore? 😳)