14. The One With Just Us-4

[Khushi]:

Dee was doing something in the control room while we roamed in the airport. "Let's go to duty free area", Nabi said and looked towards me and we passed wicked smiles. "But wait, let's just wait for Dee or else she'll kill us", I said and both of us suppressed our wicked smiles. "Mujhe aesa kyu lag raha hai ki aaj airport waale barbaad hone waale hai", Darshan said and the three of us laughed.
We sat there for almost fifteen minutes when finally Dee came back. "Kya kar rahi thi? Itne time se tera wait kar rahe hai", Nabi said. "Are I had to look if the plan is ready and then I had to unlock it and make all the arrangements. "Achcha chalo woh sab chodho chalo jaldi", Darshan said and quickly got up. "Are kaha? We had planned something na", I said and innocently looked towards him. "Haan, I know and I'm talking about that only. I too am excited for that. Mujhe bhi lena hai", he replied. "Oho, someone's in very hurry to have free ka saman", Nabi said as we got up too. "Kya ho raha koi batayega?", Dee blankly asked. "We are going to the duty free area because sab open hai, kuch bhi le sakte hai, so why not", Nabi said. "Dude, that's stealing", Dee said and the three of us rolled our eyes. "Kya yaar Dee, bas itni der ki liye hi cool thi kya? Just leave your rules and moral values, aisa hi sochti rahogi toh we'll not be able to survive because yaha ham charo ke alawa koi nahi hai jise you'll pay for everything. We'll have to steal things, we have to follow the bad path", Darshan calmly expailed her and she agreed. We first went towards the 3rd Terminal and left our luggage over there and then went to the duty free shops. We stood to our ground and looked at all the shops in front of us which had almost everything. "Ready,girls?", Darshan dramatically asked and the four of us shared looks. "Ready", Dee, Nabi and I said in unison. To be honest, that moment seemed as if there was a huge army of enemies standing in front of us instead of the shops and we were going for a war. "3...2...1...Go", Darshan said and all of us literally ran towards shops and started looking for things which we wanted...or didn't even wanted, because everything damn thing was free and we never knew if we'll get that chance again or not.