16. The One With Just Us-6

[Darshan]:

"Just look at this damn area!", I said. We stood at the entrance of Terminal 3 and a huge hall lied completely empty in front of us. "So", I said and shoved my hands into my pocket. "Let's play here", I said, walked ahead and turned back towards the girls. "Itna badha hall hai, chalo, phirse bachche bante hai, let's just run all around", I added. "That sounds cool", Nabi said and slightly nodded. "You guys run, and I'll catch you", I said. "Okay, go in that corner and count till 10", Khushi excitedly said and I followed.
"What the hell guys", I said and a laugh left my mouth. "You were supposed to run, not hide", I added as I looked around for them. "Come on yaar, it's such a big hall, how am I supposed to find you guys?", I stupidly kept on talking but none of them answered and a few seconds later my phone beeped. "Find us first. Find us, then catch us, and whoever gets caught first, will do the same", I read the message which Khushi sent on the group. "Okay, so get ready", I said, shoved my phone into my pocket and started looking for the girls. I could see something behind the benches which were in one of the corners in the room. I slowly walked over there without making any sound. I peeped behind the bench and saw Dee behind them. She didn't have any idea that I had seen her so I could easily pat her on back and make her catch us but I wanted to make it fun so I cleared my throat, forcing her to look up. "Hello", I said with a smile and raised my eyebrows. She stood up and started running and I let her run a short distance before running behind her. "Khushi and Nabi are there", she pointed out and kept on running. "You bitch", Khushi and Nabi said in unison and came out and started running.
I ran behind the three of them but couldn't catch because it was pretty difficult to run after eating so much. I saw a mini battery car at the end of the corridor, the one which they use to help senior citizens, and went straight towards it. I sat in it and the moment I turned it on, Nabi shouted from behind, "Hey, what a cheater Darshan. You can't do this, get off", but little did I obey her. "Nabi, come here fast", Dee shouted from the other side and Khushi and her were already on another car. We kept driving our battery cars from one end to another like idiots but I couldn't even get close to catch them so I got off my car. "Guys, wait. If we keep doing this, this game is never coming to an end. So, get off the car and run no more cheating", I said. "Who started cheating by the way?", Khushi said and raised her eyebrow. "Whatever", I said and rolled my eyes.
We played for a few minutes, and then stopped because we did a good workout and didn't want to run so much that we'd have to eat again. "I think we should sleep now so that we can take off for Goa early in the morning", Dee suggested and we agreed. "Par soyenge kaha?", Nabi said. "Here", I replied. "Zammen pe?", she exclaimed. "Zameen pe toh ham soyenge, aapke liye toh abhi king sized bed aa raha hai, Queen Victoria", Khushi taunted and we chuckled. "I have an idea! Dee, can we go inside the plane?", I asked. "Ya", she replied. "Then we should go in the plane and we can sleep there comfortably", I said. "Khushi dekh, khuch seekh", Nabi said and Khushi gave her weird expressions. We took our luggage and started heading towards the plane. "Guys you know what, I think this was ready to go somewhere, it was already connected to the airport, had full fuel, it seems as if the passengers were settling down in it when all them vanished, else it would have been difficult for us to enter the plane", Dee informed. "I'm not sure if we should thank God for this or not", Nabi said. "We can definitely thank Him for the plane and all these already done arrangements though", Khushi confusingly said and I chuckled and shrugged my shoulders.

(And I am back! 😂😅
I know I haven't posted a chapter since months and I am sorry for that, but I had taken a break from writing because of my exams and then I lost all the motivation to write, but I'm here again, and I hope I keep in writing this time ♥)