19. The One Where They Reach Goa

[Deenika]:

Nabi apologized to both of them and then we existed in silence for sometime with our heads hung low until Khushi broke the silence. "It's ok. Let's forget about it kyunki sab ho toh gaya hi hai ab and it doesn't make any sense ki ab hum uss baat pe ladhe ya mood off karke bethe specially when it's just the four of us left for eachother. Jo hona tha ho gaya", she said and I looked towards her and both of us passed small smiles to eachother. "Yeah, she right. It's cool, forget about it", Darshan cheerfully said.
"I think we should get ready for the take off now", I said. "Haan, it's late now, we should go", Nabi said. "Tum log jaake seats pe betho seat belt lagake, jaao", I said. "Hey hey wait. Please be careful huh, I don't wanna die on the first day of my relationship", Darshan joked and I gave him a death stare while Khushi slapped him on shoulder. "Sorry, I'm kidding, but yeah fly safely", he said and bit his tongue. "Hm", I said and left.

"This is Shahrin Fatema Deenika, your pilot, you guys can take off your seat belts now and we'll land in Goa in some time", I proudly announced on the mice. A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door of thw cabin. "May we come in?", Khushi shouted from the other side. "Yeah", I replied and the very next moment, the three of them came inside. "Here are some sandwiches for our witch", Khushi said. I didn't know if I should thank her or give a come back so I just gave her a death stare. Nabi took the plate from her and came and sat on the other pilot seat and offered me sandwiches. "Don't you dare touch anything", I warned taking a sandwich from the plate. We ate sandwiches and had a small chit chat and now it was almost the time for our landing so I sent them back.
"This is again Shahrin Fatema Deenika, your pilot, and we have safely landed in Goa and you can unlock your seatbelts now", I once again proudly announced. I was happy that my first passengers were my friends and our first trip together was Goa which is every group's dream trip, which never actually happens, lol.

"Thank you hame sahi salamat pahuchane ke liye", Darshan dramatically said. "You're welcome", I replied. "Woh sab theek hai madam par ab bahar kese nikalna hai?", Khushi asked. "Jese aaye the", Nabi tried to act smart. "Delhi airport pe luckily plane was ready that's why it was attached to the airport but yaha attach kese kar sakte hai hum aur na hi stairs laga sakte hai. So, don't try to act smart because you aren't didi", Khushi said and passed a fake smile while Darshan and I actually laughed. "Oh shit! How the hell are we supposed to get out yoh dumbass! Hum aise hi plane mai fase rahenge kya yeah kya kiya tune", Nabi started freaking out. "Chup ho ja tu. Mene kuch kiya hai toh soch samajh ke hi kiya hoga na isliye pagal hona band kar tu, aur vese bhi mujhe Darshan, Khushi aur apni chinta hai", I angrily replied. "Guys, guys, guys, shaant please", Darshan calmy said. "Darshan keh raha hai isliye chup ho rahi hoon warna chodhti nahi mai tujhe", Nabi replied. "Darshan ne bacha liya aaj tujhe", I replied. "Guys!", Darshan again said and this time, angrily, making the both of us shut our mouths. "Ladhna jhagadhna ho gaya ho toh batao kese nikalna hai bahar", Khushi said.
"There are two options. First: there's a small opening in the roof in the cockpit, which is made for the pilots to escape in the situations of high jack when the plane is still on land. Second: there's a slide kind of thing which we use to help passengers escape when for any reason the plane is on water", I said. "Second one is much more easier", I clarified. "Then why did you even give us the second option?", Darshan asked. "I never know if you'd want to choose that one. Vese bhi workout mai maza aata hai tumhe, arms ka workout ho jayega tumhara", I joked. "Itna bhi maza nahi aata ki I'll hang out of a plane using a rope while you guys will just slide down", he said and whined.

Once the slide was open, we first slide our luggage down. "Darshan, can I slide this down too?", Khushi asked and pressed her lips together. She was messing around with him while holding this guitar case and asking to simply slide it and we looked on for his reply. "Karke dikha", Darshan challenged her and kept his hands on his sides. "I will", Khushi warned. "Go on", Darshan was daring enough to say that. "Darshan pagal ho kya? Woh pagal hai sach mai kar degi", Nabi warned him. "No. Itna vishwas hai mujhe ispe", Darshan said. "Aww", the three of us said in unison. "Kyunki ise bhi pata hai agar isne aisa kiya toh I'll throw her out", Darshan completed, ruining our aww moment. "What? Real girlfriend se zyada guitar pyara hai? Look at yourself itne ameer ho, doosra khareed lena, girlfriend jese tese toh mili hai itne saalo mai", I added. "First of all, what you mean by 'real girlfriend'?", Darshan said and confusingly laughed. "Cause your guitar is your girlfriend too, and she for real is a 'girl'friend", I clarified. "Lame", Darshan said and rolled his eyes. "Itihaas gawah hai guys, Darshan Raval ka pehla pyaar uska guitar hi hai", Khushi dramatically announced. "Yes! You'll always be second", he playfully said and winked at her and all she could do was pass a playful smile. I don't blame her, when Darshan Raval stands in front of you and says that you are his love and then winks at you, you'll definitely won't be able to react.
We slid down the slide one by one and Darshan hugged his guitar like his baby while sliding down. Once all of us were off the plane, we excitedly looked at eachother. "What's the plan now?", Nabi asked. "I think first we should find a car", Darshan said. "Par kese", I asked. "Dude we found a plane on stand by toh car nahi mil sakti kya", he replied with a chuckle. "Chalo dekhte hai chalke.. Koi achchi si car dhondte hai", Khushi said. "Tum log car dhoondo hum luggage leke saate hai", Nabi said and Darshan and Khushi took the guitar and one bag with them and left. "Tujhe bahut kaam karna hai", I said. "Listen to me, I have a plan", Nabi said. "Go on", I said, picked up some luggage and started walking.
"We badly destroyed their moment in the plane, though they are normal now and did say anything earlier too, but I think we should do something for them. As an apology maybe", she suggested. "What can we do?", I asked. "Remember Darshan said that the hotel we're going in has a beach in it so we can plan a small dinner date for them on the beach", she said. "Dude! That's actually a very good idea. They'll be so happy", I excitedly said. "But the only problem is, we have to do everything in such a way ki unhe pata na chale, so will we do that?", she added. "Uski chinta tu mat kar, I have an idea, hotel mai jaake I'll say ki I'm tired and I wanna sleep aur jab tak mai na uthun koi bahar nahi jayega, and you just play along", I said. "Perfect", Nabi said and we hi-fived.

(For all the people who were saying that Darshan and Khushi were acting 😏)