Bagan 12

I hope you know, that the moon and the stars make me think of you, for they are so bright yet so far away, shimmering under the unclouded sky. They remind me of how I am able to feel every beat of your heart even when you are not here, for I already knew the sparks we both felt the moment I saw you that day.

I hope you know, that the sound of the waves breaking gently on the shores make me think of you, for they are so calming as if I could hear the melodies and harmonies through my ears. They remind me of how soothing your voice is, for it's able to put me at ease by calming my storm down, through rainy days and grey clouds.

I hope you know, that the rays of the orange sun setting down under the silky pink sky at dusk make me think of you, for they are so mesmerising the more I stare at them. They remind me of how fascinating you are, putting back every piece of my torn pieces, assuring that you are my new beginning.

I hope you know, that the universe has taken its time to send you down for me, crafted our destiny precisely, that we are able to offer an energy greater that any of us could ever imagined. You are a part of the moon, the stars and everything in between, and I am so much more me when I am with you.