Chapter 8: Relationships

It has been weeks since the girls confessed, and it has been an interesting time. Starting with Pearl and Marina. They called you onto their show one day and talked about how great you were, then they both kissed you on LIVE TV! That sparked a lot of anger from the fans but you weren't too worried. Next was Three, Four, Meggy, Eight and Desti. During the time you started school, with how you look and the fact you choose not to speak, cause you know, the other kids decided to make you the butt end of every school shooter joke. The girls did everything in their power to make them stop. But one kid went too far and said that no one will love you, and you'll die alone, so Four decided to do what she thought was best.

She calmly walked up, pushed that guy away, and proceeded to make out with you in front of the whole class, the others following after, leaving five very content girlfriends, you a blushing mess, and a very uncomfortable classroom. But the bullies left you alone.

Finally was Marie and Callie. After school they called you in for "Tutoring" sessions. These sessions included cuddling and taking turns kissing you. In the end you knew it was a matter of time before they would drain you of everything.

When you weren't having a wonderful time with your girlfriends however, you were hanging out with your new friends, Junpei and Akihiko. These two were the only few guys who didn't hate you, for having multiple girlfriends or for how you are. In fact just the other day, you found out that they too were Persona users. So you've been in charge with training them. Thankfully they were fast learners.

Right now you and Pearl were sitting in the living room watching a movie, waiting for everyone to return from the store. Pearl was sitting on your lap, and you had your arms around your waist, her head resting against your chest.

Pearl: So how's Junpei and Akihiko doing?

Y/n: 'Their doing great, they quickly caught on.'

Pearl: That's great yo! They better help you in there.

Pearl turns around putting her hands on your shoulders.

Pearl: I'm really glad we met you, you are the greatest thing to happen to us.

She leans forward and connects her lips with yours. After kissing her for a few moments you move to her neck. You knew that her, Four, and Meggy were the most ticklish and sensitive on their necks. She lost it when you decided to gently bite her.

Then the others decided to show up.

Four: Aww, getting heated without me?

You and Pearl quickly separate. You quickly grab the bags and go to the kitchen. Everyone else sits down and stares at the blushing and panting mess that is Pearl.

Meggy: So, how far?

Pearl just smirked and and lifted her head to the side, showing the mark you left.

Eight: He left a hickey!

Four: DAMN IT Y/N I BETTER HAVE ONE NEXT!

The girls heard the clatter of utensils and laughed as you peeked around the corner, narrowing your eyes at Four, her bravado left her when you smirked and winked at her.

Desti: What's wrong Four?

Four: I think I'm in trouble...

About an hour later dinner was made, and Three had something to say about Tartarus.

Three: So recently Shadows have began to increase in numbers, so we need to go back to training. Tomorrow we will return, understood?

Everyone nods their heads.

For the rest of the night you all return to watching the movie you and Pearl left off with.

~~~~~

Four had changed and got ready for bed, until she felt someone wrap their arms around her from behind.

Four: AHH! 

Y/n: Sorry, didn't mean to scare you.

Four: Y/n? What are you---

The realization sets in.

Four: Alright look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call you out like that! It was just a prank.

Y/n: Sorry Four, but you brought this on yourself.

You licked her neck for a bit, hearing her moan. Then you bit down.

The pleasure filled scream woke everyone up.