Chapter 33: Her Gift to You (Lemon)

You wake up from probably the best sleep of your life. It felt like you slept for hours instead of the usual three or four hours you are able to get after a trip to Tartarus. Looking at your alarm clock you know why it felt so long.

Y/n: I'M SO FUCKING LATE!!!

You rush to put your uniform on and as you tried to put your pants on you trip and fall onto the floor. You reach your hand up onto your table to lift yourself up. Your hand slipped on something that felt like a piece of paper. Suddenly your door slammed open, revealing Desti. Her face was filled with concern until she saw the state you were in. Uniform jacket all wrinkled, tie poorly tied, and your pants halfway up one leg.

Her face of concern was immediately replaced by her struggling to contain her laughter. She put her hand up to her mouth and tears threatened to fall as snorts escaped her.

Y/n: Yeah yeah, laugh. It's funny huh?

Desti: N-no... it- it's not... that funny...

She then bursts out in laughter. She laughed so hard that she fell to the ground holding her stomach. You roll your eyes and go pick up the paper. You read it to find out that Three had written down that she had turned off your alarm herself and to take the day off.

Y/n: Wish she had woke me up and told me this instead of embarrassing myself like this.

The Octoling girl laughing in your doorway finally calms down enough to speak coherent sentences.

Desti: Haha... alright clumsy, come on down, I managed to save you a plate of eggs and bacon.

When she leaves, you change out of your attempt of a uniform and back into your casual wear. Walking downstairs, you see Desti sitting next to an empty chair with a plate of food in front of it. You sat next to Desti, who grabbed the fork and got a good amount of food onto the fork.

Desti: Say ahh.

Y/n: Really?

Desti: Just do it.

You roll your eyes at her antics but decide to play along. As she puts the food in your mouth you close it and she takes the fork out, allowing you to chew and swallow the helping. This goes on for a few more minutes until you are done with the plate. When you were done, she took the plate and put it in the sink for later. She then took your hand and led you over to the couch. Turning on the TV, the two of you sat there for a while just holding each other and watching TV.

Y/n: Why are you doing all of this?

Desti: What? Can't a girl treat her boyfriend to a relaxing day?

Y/n: But why all of a sudden?

She tried to come up with something, but she couldn't. She sighed and got up, going into the kitchen and grabbed the notes that Three showed them. Walking back into the room, she hands them to you. You read through the notes multiple times, making sure you are reading this correctly. With this new knowledge, you broke down. Tears streamed down your eyes as you clenched the paper in your hands. Desti sat next to you and wrapped you in her arms and rubbed your head, trying to calm you down.

~~~~~

Three sighed she got nothing else from the sixth teacher. It seems that everyone else knows about the Kirijo group, but nothing more than an international trading company. She then remebered one important person, their club's advisor and the person who gives them their equipment.

Three: Can you bring me Shuji Ikutski?

Marie nods and leaves. Minutes later, she and the man in question comes back.