Chapter 34: A Pearl's Shine (Lemon)

(Does it feel like I'm rushing things? If I am, I'll try to slow down on the chapters and include a few things.)

For the past few nights, you've been keeping an eye on Pearl and trying to find out why Three was acting weird around you. She was trying to avoid you always saying that she had to do something, and that she will hang out later. Well, she was the one who found out first about what really happened, so she probably just feels bad. And with Pearl, she has been depressed lately. Of course as a Pop Idol, she likes to keep track of her social media. You recently checked her profile on MyInk, and she was tagged with a picture. Someone had taken a picture of you and Pearl walking around the city, hand in hand. There were multiple comments that berated her.

'She doesn't deserve a guy that good looking.'

'How come a girl that short, flat, and ugly can get a guy but I can't?!'

'I wonder how much money she's paying him?'

So for today, you have a nice little plan. Thanks to a few underclassmen setting off a stink bomb on the west side of the building, you had a free period and so you went to the Student Council room. As you thought, Three was there and it was just her. So for now, until further notice or the end of the school day, you decided to try and find out what is bugging Three. Then, after school, you are going to go ahead and take Pearl out.

But right now, your priority was your leader.

Y/n: Three?

Her head shot up, startled by your sudden appearance.

Three: Oh my Cod, you scared me Y/n!

Y/n: Sorry. Uh... Three, can we talk?

Three: Uh, sure... what's  up?

Y/n: Why are you avoiding me? Did I do something that upset you? 

She begins to look a little guilty, and looks away from you. 

Three: No, you didn't. I'm sorry Y/n, I just... I can't hide it from you anymore. Y/n, I recently came into contact with a member of the Kirijo Group and they told me something.

Y/n: What did they tell you?

Three: One of the Full Moon Shadows escaped from containment. And that the Shadow was at the sight of your crash. It had the same description of your mysterious Persona.

Y/n: I see. That does sound quite concerning. And kinda scary. But it has also helped me, and defeated three other Shadows. Maybe it isn't like the others?

Three: I'm sorry, I should have come to you and told you to begin with. I can't imagine what kind of thoughts could have gone through your head, especially after your last relationship.

You reach over and take Three's hand in yours.

Y/n: Three, not once did I think you were doing anything. After all that you have done, I know for a fact that you aren't that kind of girl.

She got up and walked over to you, hugging you and resting her head on your chest.

Three: Thank you. I'll be sure to make it up to you somehow.

The two of you share a kiss and spend the remainder of the school day with each other.

~~~~~

When you and Three got home, you shared one last kiss before she went to her room to do her work. As for you, you went on a search for the small Inkling Idol. You found her sitting at the kitchen counter, phone in her hands, and a saddened look on her face.