Chapter 18: The Power of Death

When you got up, no one said good morning. No one gave you a kiss. No one said anything to you. They completely ignored you. Well, until the meeting of course. They were angry at you, but they can't deny that you were still a valued member.

Three: Tonight is once again the Full Moon. If it is going to be anything like last time, there will be a powerful Shadow waiting for us.

Eight: Power signals are already on the rise right now, so expect a tough fight ahead.

Three: I will lead the assault team. It will be I, Meggy, Desti, and Bobble. Meggy and I will focus on offense attacks, Desti will hit it from afar with magic attacks, and Bobble will increase our power and weaken the Shadow whenever she can.

Meggy: With that said, the rest of you will stay back in case we need to switch out.

Three: And before you ask Y/n, I want you far behind us. With your little "prank" yesterday, you have proven you're not yet mature enough to co-lead this team.

With that said, everyone got ready to go to school. As you were putting the books in your bag, you felt someone tap your shoulder, you turn to see it was Four.

Four: Y/n, I'm really sorry I got you in trouble.

Y/n: You didn't get me in trouble Four. We got caught doing something stupid and we're paying the price.

Four: But... I made you do that stupid prank with me!

Y/n: YOU, didn't do anything. You never made me do anything. You asked me, and I'm the one that agreed. Now, we can go back and forth between who's fault it was. Or, we can show them that we are sorry and earn their trust back.

Four: Alright. And Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah?

Four: They still love you, you know that, right?

Y/n: Of course. They're just mad, and I'll have to prove to them that I can be trusted. And that I'm not a pervert.

You finish getting your bag ready and head out the door with Four. The two of you hang back away from the others. Once you get to school people wouldn't stop whispering about you for yesterday.

Gym had to be the worst. Come to find out, every girl at the tryouts yesterday were in the same gym period as your class. You had just gotten done running your laps and was cooling down as the girls ran theirs. You sat against the fence away from the track so no one would think you were staring at the girls more.

Alex: Sup loser.

Y/n: Alex, you got your ass kicked twice. Once by me and the other by Shinji. Do you really want to go down this road again?

Alex: Look, I ain't here for trouble. Just congrats.

Y/n: For what?

Alex: For showing those girls how much of a weird freak you really are. And now, a weird perverted freak. You know, every girl here hates perverts. Hey, you should do this more often, that way guys like me can get some action.

Marie and Callie were listening in on the conversation between you and Alex.

Y/n: Alex, I swear, if you don't shut up now, I'm going to punch you.

Alex: Oh please, and add more to your already one months detention? Please, you don't have the balls.

You get up and walk towards him, he finally realizes that you are serious and runs off. Great, your only punching bag has left, and you have nothing else to release your aggression. Then again, the concrete pillar is looking kinda punchable right now.